[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know where I can buy this. Also R8 H8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (240 KB, 1920x1281) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
240 KB, 1920x1281
Does anyone know where I can buy this. Also R8 H8
>>
bumping to keep the meme alive
coolermaster haf nvidia edition if im not mistaken
>>
File: you-are-a-retard.jpg (98 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
you-are-a-retard.jpg
98 KB, 400x400
>>54991350
>>
I get you want people to instantly know you are a faggot when they see your pc case but why not just tell the guys you invite home you suck dick.
>>
File: 1465289086606.jpg (24 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1465289086606.jpg
24 KB, 399x388
>>54991350
>pushing memes nobody gives a fuck about
>>
>>54991350

I know you think you're memeing but that case is unironically great. Just look at it. It has like 6 external bays and 5 internal ones. It has enough space to lay down an extra SSD at the bottom of the case under the internal bays. It has like a 120mm frontal fan and a 80mm rear one, and then on the size it has some huge ass fan that I don't think I've even seen before.

What is it even supposed to be wrong with it? The color? Oh well you're a fucking highscool retard if you really care about that, I bet you're the kind of repressed faggot that doesn't ever wear a pink tie or shirt because you fear it might show people your internalized homosexuality. There's nothing wrong with the color, it's just a color.

That case is better than what 90% of the people on this board have and you know it.
>>
>>54991350
woah op, do you play video games? what a sick cases w2c
>>
>>54994211
But you can get it in not-puke green for cheaper by buying a HAF 932/HAF X.

This is just retarded brand-loyal faggotry.
>>
>>54994211
>I bet you're the kind of repressed faggot that doesn't ever wear a pink tie or shirt because you fear it might show people your internalized homosexuality.

Man I used to think this and as a result never got to enjoy my favorite color, which is purple. Now that I'm older and don't care, I can finally enjoy purple. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>54994092
>being aam angry Nvidiaroach
>>
>>54991350
This is a pretty attractive case. That side panel exhaust fan is actually a sick idea.

Anyone know of similar cases to this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.