[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ORICO PVU3-4P
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: orico junk.jpg (129 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
orico junk.jpg
129 KB, 1200x800
Do drivers even exist for this junk? I had to scour online and compare photos to even determine the model number because it isn't written anywhere on the packaging or in the instructions and now the drivers are impossible to locate. The Orico website gave me some random unrelated driver and it seems like other people have the same problem. Am I going to need to return this?
>>
Pls help
>>
>>54991099
Wouldn't generic drivers work for this kind of a device?
>>
>>54991227
>generic drivers
>for usb 3.0 controller

TOP KEK WHAT A FUCKING MACFAGGOT
>>
>>54991237
What's wrong with that?
>>
with these things you're not getting full USB 3.0 speed. And if you were to plug a 2.0 in, all ports would become 2.0. You gotta spend like 100+ to get the thing you actually thought you bought
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.