[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some help /g/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 236x314
I've owned consoles since the GameCube days, and never owned a Gaming PC. All of the sudden I'm extremely interested in building my own PC, with an emphasis on gaming and it will also be used for light photo and video editing and school work. My question is, what is so much better about PC gaming compared to console gaming?

Will I still enjoy the PC gaming if I'm mostly playing by myself?
>>
>>54988670
60fps
>>
>>54988670
>school
>>
>>54988719
I feel like frame rate does make a huge difference
>>
>>54988737
Should have specified, I'm in grad school
>>
>>54988750
my nigga!
>>
>>54988670
higher fps, superior keyboard/mouse and all kinds of other input devices, option to upgrade bit by bit, games are typically cheaper and your steam library follows you between computers, (usually) less kids

that being said sometimes i just want to sit on my couch and veg out with a controller (which you can do with steam home streaming)
>>
logicalincrements.com
Literally in the sticky
It is the solution to all of your stupid questions
>>
>>54988837
not op but stop referencing that stupid ass sticky stallman is a joke
>>
>>54988803
How you feeling so far? Kind of sucks seeing people I went to HS with getting decent jobs and still being stuck in school, but hopefully the pay increase is worth it.
>>
>>54988951
That really made me think
>>
>>54988951
You don't go to grad school for money. You have the wrong mindset if you are going in there for money because once you finish grad school, you will probably find out you were better off getting a job after your bachelors.
>>
>>54989043
That's what I'm worried about. Definitely wouldn't be going if I weren't being pressured into it, but we will see how it all ends up.
>>
>>54988670
it's all of a sudden, not the
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.