[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160417_091759.jpg (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160417_091759.jpg
1 B, 486x500
One wonders why anonymous and hardly heard in Colombia or on hacking the only way to beat this fag corruption and let everyone know they are not alone Colombians
>>
>>54985911
The anonymous hacking group was an offset of op chanology.

However, after the group got high rep, the real hackers left it. Now it is compromised by undercover NSA agents, FBI and power hungry toxic IRC ops.
>>
File: 6202410_1023169081.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
6202410_1023169081.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>54985911
lel fuck off skid, and viva Pablo
>>
>implying it would fix anything
Corrupted politicians who get caught only get replaced by even more corrupt politicians.
It's been that way ever since the foundation of this shithole country.
>>
>>54985911
>Implying stealing people's money and breaking things is going to somehow fix one of most dangerous shitholes in the world with INSANE government corruption

You're just contributing to it
>>
>>54985985
*It's been that way ever since the foundation of every country.
ftfy
>>
>>54986005
Uh some countries' governments are quite clearly more corrupt than others.

Some (especially in South America) literally have illegal drug cartels that are more powerful than the government
>>
>>54986052
So? in other developed countries you got corporation lobbies which are actually cartels controlling the govt.
Also if you're against drug trade you're a DEA cĂșck and a useful monkey.
>>
Suck my dick, bitch nigga.
>>
>>54986099
>So? in other developed countries you got corporation lobbies which are actually cartels controlling the govt.

That's A LOT different from shit like central African countries' governments embezzling billions of foreign aid money when they don't even have roads or any sort of infrastructure.

Corporations are pretty based, I like them.

>Also if you're against drug trade you're a DEA cĂșck and a useful monkey

Never said I was but when an illegal organization chopping peoples' heads off is more powerful than your government... You have a bit of an issue
>>
>>54986099
>>54986161
Besides, what exactly is wrong with corporations?

They make muh stocks go up in value with their decisions/lobbying - earning me money, and they provide us with cheap and nice things.

Do you think corporations are evil or something? I love them, I want them to keep growing so they can earn me lots and lots of money
>>
>>54986161
First you talk about south america and now you change to central africa? make your mind.
>Corporations are based
Yeah keep sucking that dick.
>an illegal organization chopping peoples' heads off
If hard drugs were legal there would be no routes and no territory worth fighting for hence no more people getting beheaded but hey keep drinking that DEA koolaid since they're the ones embezzling tax dollars to buy weapons for Colombia and Mexico fro the war on drugs while pocketing some of it.
>>
File: 1458377950649.jpg (277 KB, 2208x3257) Image search: [Google]
1458377950649.jpg
277 KB, 2208x3257
Anonymous leader here, again.
I already told you in the other threads that we are too busy fapping to techloligy.
>>
>>54986193
>stock market gambling addict
get a real job
>>
>>54986209
>Yeah keep sucking that dick.

Corporations earn me a lot of money AND they provide better and more affordable things to me.

Do you have any reasons why I should NOT like "corporations" besides "they're eviiiiil"?

I think you are either poor OR underaged/ at most 19 years old. You just got the whole world figured out huh?
>>
>>54986229
I have a job, investing isn't a replacement for it.

I need a job IN ORDER to have money to invest, you realize that, correct?

>Gambling
Gambling is based purely on luck, if that were the case then there wouldn't be such a thing as professional investors or people making loads of money
>>
>>54986233
corporations fixing prices to create oligopolies, destroying thousands of jobs while embezzling tax dollars to save them from their fuck ups aren't a thing huh?
>>
>>54986251
yeah that's what professional gamblers also say
lel you're a gambling addict
>>
>>54985911
Googling Santos, he looks squeaky clean. How exactly is he corrupt?
>>
>>54986268
My job is safe and I have a few side businesses too, I think i am pretty comfortable.

>>54986277
How exactly is it gambling?

I am making consistent money, I think you need to educate yourself a little bit on this topic. I understand poor people aren't known for their ability to understand concepts such as investing but try your best to read up on it, it's very useful!
>>
>>54986292
you're still a gambler playing on odds
and you being comfortable does not make corporations and their lobbies right
>>
>>54986305
But it isn't luck, why can't you understand that?

>Does not make them right

I don't care if they're right or not, they provide me with things I like, efficiently and cheaply. They earn me money.

I have no reason to dislike them in any way, they've done nothing bad for me. You're not making a very compelling argument.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.