[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/ Anyone know a service that can write a C code for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: unnamed.png (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
19 KB, 300x300
Hey /g/

Anyone know a service that can write a C code for a price?

Topic is compiler design. I need to build a compiler that reads assembly language and translates it into machine code (for the msp430).
>>
>>54960428
Do your own homework retard.
>>
>>54960428
Mate, just read the docs, make your program read instructions line by line and translate them using predefined bytetable. Seriously, this shit might be tedious, but it's easy as fuck, you barely need to implement a simple as fuck parser.
>>
>>54960428
Are you seriously asking for a program that writes code FOR you?

What kind of fucked up cuckboy faggot slime sucking pig fucking bitchboy are you?
>>
i will, im a coder. C, .NET, Python, PHP
>>
File: 023424.png (132 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
023424.png
132 KB, 500x334
>>54960567
>.NET
>>
>>54960504
It's not as simple as you think. He wants us to use two passes. For the first pass you have to create a symbol table and implement a location counter that takes all the labels and directives and associates with a type and a value. Then in the second pass he wants us to translate it into an opcode. I honestly have no problem doing it but I have 7 other courses to worry about and people in my class have put 100 hours + and they still haven't got it done. Paying someone to do it seems to be the best option for me right now
>>
>>54960567
How can I contact you?
>>
>>54960428
>Topic is compiler design
>I need to build an assembler
literally what? Assemblers are piss easy compared to actual compilers. stop being a pussy and write it yourself
>>
>>54960428
How much you willing to pay? What you are asking for is about 200 hours work.
>>
>>54960631
This. Is it so difficult to replace commands by their opcode? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>54960636
Well for an experienced coder this would take 10 hours max I will also provide you with code that is already sets up the assembler I'm just stuck at getting a valid symbol table for a few test cases (like when a label is declared after we call it in an instruction) also second pass requires an s-record which I don't even know where to begin with.
>>
>>54960693
>I will also provide you with code
Lost me there. If if have to use other peoples shitty code it's gonna take more time and effort.
And you might ask how do i know it's shitty code. Well if you cant finish this you cant write good code. Now let's talk digits per hour
>>
>>54960761
Because it is provided by a PhD professor who spends his time designing CPUs and not helping random people do their assignments online
>>
>>54960428
$35, 000 fixed price and 12 weeks to do the job. Sound fair ?.

If you are a poorfag or Pajeet... feel free to ignore the above.
>>
>>54960623
[email protected]
>>
>>54960880
>I don't have a PHD as well and I don't spend my time masturbating to Japanese cartoons
Do you own homework.
>>
>>54960947
kekd
>>
>build a compiler that reads assembly language and translates it into machine code
that's actually called an assembler
>>
>>54960428
That's not a compiled that's an assembler you absolute moron

How do you get to the point where you are taking a compiler's class without knowing this
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.