[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
iMac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
Say if I was interested in buying a iMac for work and studying (programming and app development) as well as just watching videos and stuff, but not playing games, what model would you advice? An older one or newer, 21" or 27" monitor and so on.
>>
>>54958381
What song is that?
>>
>>54958381
you should check the site bad-dragon.com they have all kind of offers for your kind of people OP
>>
>>54959095
Sandstorm
>>
>>54959095
I Cum Blood by The Cannibals
>>
>>54959095
It's Black Siemens by Pharaoh
>>
>>54958381
27" iMac with 5K retina display
>>
>>54959301
Thank you Anon.
>>
>>54959331
Np, he's Russian rap "gang" squad leader. If you like this one you might like artists like bulvard depo and Mnogoznaal too.
>>
>>54959419
I'm not really into that kind of music but I'll check it out, thanks.

Also, can you please explain Black Siemens to me?

Is it just a reversed song, or he sang the lyrics in reverse and reversed that so in the final version we hear the actual words?
Sonds kind of interesting desu.
>>
>>54959463
It's Russian rap so it might not make as much sense + its cloud rep and it doesn't really need to mean anything. But mainly it's bout girls, bit smoking and death - their life.
>>
>>54959463
Yeah, but I don't understand russian, so I was asking if what I was hearing were the actual words (sung in reverse and re-reversed), or just reversed words?

Basically, do russians understand what he's singing there, or do they have to reverse the file to understand the lyrics?
>>
>>54959463
>>54959557
>>54959601
Nevermind, I opened the first video I found on Google and thought it was the actual song kek:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmMIe0aA2QY

Listened to the actual version on Vimeo and it's normal.

Sorry for being a dumbass.
>>
>>54958381
Just build a hackintosh you dumb cunt
>>
>>54959601
Oh no, it's regular Russian language. He kinda reads the text cut off - part of word, pause, and continues, but even with it he is the most clear sounding Russian rap singer. On other hand there is MNOGOZNAAL with his weird singing and reading style.
>>
>>54959714
Yeah sorry, read this: >>54959631
>>
>>54959728
No man I am glad you found out by yourself. Didnt know there was such a version. HAOБOPOT means other way around, so yeah you where right.
>>
>>54959757
>HAOБOPOT means other way around
Yeah I assumed so.

Actually I'm happy it happened, since I produce music myself and this misunderstanding ended up giving me a couple of cool ideas, so thank you lol.
>>
>>54959665
This. It's easy and updates painlessly with Clover (if you plan out the hardware buy)
>>
>>54958381
27" 5k has a good price/value. The monitor alone costs $1.5k on amazon. You get the monitor with a computer strapped to it for $1.8-2.3k.
>>
I'd wait a little bit, good odds of an iMac packing Polaris coming out within a couple of months.

I'm really tempted to pick one up myself these days.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.