[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want VLC 2.0 on my lagdroid. There's a 2.0 version b
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: teacherfu.webm (3 MB, 390x810) Image search: [Google]
teacherfu.webm
3 MB, 390x810
I want VLC 2.0 on my lagdroid.

There's a 2.0 version but Play Store is still on 1.7.3 and F-Droid on some older version...

It's been like 4 days now, why can't freetards ever do anything right?

https://code.videolan.org/videolan/vlc-android/tree/2.0.x
>>
I wonder what the cameraman looks like.
>>
>>54951661
i was wondering how awkward would be to go back to college at 32 and have a teacher this young
>>
>>54951661
is he hiding in a closet?
>>
>>54951678
Most teachers aren't this young.
And the average college student in non-100 classes is going to be 24-28, so you won't feel too out of place.
The 30+ people tend to stick together and look out for each other because you'll relate much better to someone your age than an 18 year old millenial shitter.
>>
>>54951678
Had a teacher in college in freshman year that was like 5 years older than me and she was pretty attractive. I would have fights with here like every other class though because she was a a feminist type and always said things I could easily disprove.
>>
>>54951704
>I could easily disprove.

True gentleman
>>
>>54951704
Don't fight with your teachers, just nod and shut up.
They can fuck your grade up for throwing shitfits in class, especially if they're tenured.
>>
>>54951721
a gentleman shouldn't trigger m'ladies
>>
>>54951721
She would say shit like the 77 cents on the dollar bullshit.

It wasn't like mean or anything, but I fucking can't stand that shit.

>>54951725
I got a 100% in the class. It wasn't mean spirited really, I think my post made it seem that way. We would just argue, it was a art history class.

We had projects at the end of the semester and two fatties did projects on fat acceptance and one of them cried while presenting.
>>
>>54951561
If you hate freetards so much why do you use freetards software?
>>
>>54951747
77 cents on the dollar is factually true.

You can say "but after adjustments for the fact that maternity leave is unpaid, and what positions women are in, its 97c", but that moves the discussion to "why are women not in those positions?" and "why are we accepting unpaid maternity leave?".
>>
>>54951788
Sorry, I assumed everyone would understand all those implications. It came up during a class when we talked about women in art being underrepresented and shit. I think it was also the class we talked about culture appropriation with pic related.

At least she had good taste in music and we agreed on that shit.
>>
>>54951828
Is that Kehinde Wiley? I kinda like his stuff.

He's very technically proficient and cranks out a ton of stuff.

Yeah, its kinda a cheap point, but its quality stuff.
>>
After I watched the video I forgot what this thread was about
>>
>>54951868
Yeah, I mean, I quite liked most of the pieces we disagreed about at least aesthetically, but the intent and shit was where we disagreed on all the time.
>>
>>54951899

Freetards taking forever to update their software, which they supposedly were fast at.
>>
>>54951561
who is this spunk munk ?
>>
>>54951919
His David Lyon portrait is absolutely stunning IRL.

But yeah, he hammers this point home too many times without subtlety.

To me its more about a smug middle finger to how rich people used to pay people to get some farcical portraits done to make them look grand so most nice ones are white aristocrats. He's just playing with this idea rather than cultural appropriation.
>>
>>54951561
Who's this semen demon?
>>
File: 1465266311910.jpg (394 KB, 954x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465266311910.jpg
394 KB, 954x1024
>>54951828
>>
>>54952052
Hey, you're back.
>>
>>54951788
Adjusted for education, experience, career choice, etc. women make exactly what men do plus or minus a couple of cents on the dollar. There is no wage gap.
>>
>>54951704
>I could easily disprove.

good man
>>
>>54952461
Read my post again.

This only pushes the new questions "why are women less experienced?" "why are women less educated?" and "Why do women choose these careers and not the other ones"?

This is very much still up for debate and is very hard to quantify. Assuming we should just use those adjustments is wrong. Raw data is always best for things that are contentious.
>>
>>54952963

because they choose it, white knight faggot
>>
>>54951561
What's the point? It still sucks.

Just stick with MX Player
>>
>>54954294
>muh free and open source trash
>>
>>54954328
Oh right
>>
>>54951561
I would crush have crushed on her. Crushed on her so hard. I'm crushing so hard right now.
>>
>>54952963
It is all priorities, women tend to put family first. They take days off and prioritize family. Men on the other hand, prioritize money and career in hopes that it will support their family. Then the bitches leave because "Daddy is never home"
>>
>>54954354
Had a total qt teaching me maths.

Supposed prodigy that was just taking a quick degree at my school.
>>
>>54951561
Post more of this woman
>>
so, whos the girl?
>>
>>54951678
One of the guys I went through university with got a teaching job in our department right out of the gate after graduation, iirc we were 23

He deserved it desu, he was pretty much the only reason why any of us passed one particular paper

Almost anyone would be intimidated by his intelligence no matter what his age was. Being around ridiculously smart people is something you'll have to come to terms with if you want to go back to college
>>
>>54951788
You're forgetting to adjust for how many hours a week people work too. Men work significantly longer hours than women.
>>
>>54951561
What's she teaching?
>>
File: image.png (112 KB, 220x333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 220x333
>>54955222
Philosophy
>>
>>54955347
>I dick, therefore I am

You should really enroll in that class
>>
>>54951788
If the 77 cents on the dollar is true then companies would be hiring women on the double. Its bullshit familia.
>>
>>54951788
The 77 stat is on the implicit assumption that it's for the same amount of work.
It's not for the same amount of work, it's for 78% of the amount of work.
>>
>>54951678

Actually, Im 26 and have obligatory teachning as part of phd studies.

Few times students mistook me for their fellow...
>>
what's this fucking thread about? too busy jerking off to this webm you fucking faggot jew niggers
>>
>>54955482
Double this. Well said anon.

Really tired of hearing feminist crap after sitting through two years with a group that occupied the majority of my rather small classes.
They actually were hellbent on bringing up the issue in completely unrelated topics, I had enough for a lifetime. Thank god I shed all feminists on entering uni because I picked the stereotypically male EEE.
>>
>>54951561
Who is this topheavy tittilationist?
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.