[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post stupid shit you have heard people say >Wow I can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: ??.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
??.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
Post stupid shit you have heard people say

>Wow I can't believe how much that little bit of toner powder ruined my document
>MFW
>>
windows 10 is good
>>
It's a doggy dog world.
>>
"I'm going to buy two 980ti's so I can run a dual monitor setup"
>>
i only buy nvidia and intel
>>
Lad said he was going to upgrade his 680 because overwatch was stuttering even though I told him it was Blizzards fault for not optimizing
>>
"My computer's slow, could you add some more RAM to speed it up?" - from a lady with a laptop with 8GB of RAM and a failing 5400RPM HDD

"I want to have a gaming rig. Can I get an i7 and GTX 980? I'll be playing mostly League of Legends and things like that." - a 14-year-old kid who had a budget of around $450AUD

"I think I caught a virus through those games my son plays! Minecraft or something! Can you get a virus through those?" - from a middle-aged mother who's browser had about a gajillion add-ons and a cat as the cursor.

Working in a repair shop is hell.
>>
"As of now you can't build a PC that is as good as my Xbox One"

"Linux is a free operating system that will allow you to code better"

"64 bit processors are a gimmick, people are going to keep using 32 bit"
>>
>Be me
>be at best buy with friend
>need him to help me recommend goot laptops
>need a video card......
"Do you sell laptop video cards?
>>
>>54937757
> cat as the cursor
Thats adorable :3

Come on, man. If you are making money by fixing shit like this, you can't complain. I hope you are not a dick to your customers.
>>
>>54939962
> laptop video cards
http://www.pcworld.com/article/2984716/laptop-computers/how-to-transform-your-laptop-into-a-gaming-powerhouse-with-an-external-graphics-card.html
>>
>>54940006
egpus are normal desktop gpus.
>>
>>54937450
"OMG, Iphone is so good. Steve Jobs was a genius!! Thumbs up if you agreeee!!!! :))))" - Most voted comment on a YouTube video.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160606-203532.png (172 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160606-203532.png
172 KB, 1080x1920
I've always been suspicious of this application ,but it is very useful
What is your opinion, should I keep it?
>>
>>54942616
Fuck I assumed this to be /sqt/ without reading the OP

Requesting answers anyway?
>>
File: 1461067902635.jpg (80 KB, 1024x624) Image search: [Google]
1461067902635.jpg
80 KB, 1024x624
>you can play games with AMD
>and it's cheaper
most bullshit I ever hear
>>
"yes, I received the documentation but didn't read it. I think our staff would prefer a webinar so the users aren't scared."
>>
File: 1464652579981.jpg (87 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1464652579981.jpg
87 KB, 600x450
>>54942749
That is actually the worst quality bait i've ever seen. You should be ashamed of yourself.
>>
I once walked into an apple store and browsed phones.

My bro says to me "dude look even iPhone SE only has 2gig ram"

>the apple store pajeet hears this and comes over
>sir apple phones don't have ram sir, only android phones have ram apple phones have CHIPSET.
>bro is a comp sci PhD and seriously pissed off, he tries to explain the guy about con numane machines etc
>sir that nothing to do with apple, apple phones have CHIPSET.
>bro explained that he is a comp sci PhD
>sir who knows more about cars? Mechanic or engineer? Just like that I know more about these phones I sell all day.

At this point I just abandoned bro and walked out.
>>
>>54942616
It uploads all your contacts to truecaller.

It is included in Cyanogen OS (the commercial version of Cyanogenmod. Or C-APPs if you flash them yourself.)

I heard somewhere that it exposed your contacts to pajeets.
>>
>>54937514
ugh, people like you are a diamond dozen
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.