[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
made the mistake of buying a chuwi vx8. got charging problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
made the mistake of buying a chuwi vx8. got charging problems and the like.

What's a good 8inch tablet with a 16:9 ratio. Easy to hold in one hand. willing to go $250AUD or a little bit higher.
>>
Nexus 7
>>
>>54936834
If it's already proper fucked, try tearing it apart and have a crack at fixing it. My Ainol 10" tablet wouldn't charge at all and was dead, so I ripped that fucker apart and found the solder on the charge port had cracked and come loose. Resoldered it and we were good to go.

What other issues do you have?
>>
>>54937101
Good post
>>
>>54937101
I'll probably try that but if I fuck it up I want to know what's good.
>>
should I wait til android 6 before I buy a tablet? want one with a good battery life.
>>
>>54937101
This. Found out the power button on my a500 was angled up so it wouldn't press anymore. Angled it back to 90 degrees, added a drop of glue, and it's been working flawlessly since then.
>>
Making this post from my chuwi hi8, and I couldn't be more satisfied. It's snappy, has a great resolution, and the plastic screen means it will scratch instead of shattering.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.