[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just added 500gb to my Nexus 5. Ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160605_114608.jpg (2 MB, 2432x3286) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_114608.jpg
2 MB, 2432x3286
Just added 500gb to my Nexus 5. Ask me anything.
>>
>>54928250

Will you carry it like that?
>>
>>54928322
Nah. Mainly gonna use it on trips and in the car. Might fashion the drive and battery together later on
>>
>>54928250
Can jet fuel melt steel beams?
>>
>>54928376
Indeed they can. 911 was just an average act of terrorism and bush was the best president.
>>
>>54928250
When did your addiction to screens began, and why did the outside world ceased being exciting to you?
>>
>>54928432
Happened after my stepmother destroyed my dreams of being a culinary artist back in my middle school years. Grew more fond of screens after that and now we're here.

Nowadays though I could give two shits about what she thinks or says. Bitch ruined my child hood cause I let her. Not doing that shit now
>>
>>54928250

daily reminder that google disabled SDcard support because they felt that users would just be confused about having additional storage options

on non-NSA phones you can have 1 or 2 SDslots which no matter what the MFG states, can all support the current max of 128gb SDcards
>>
>>54928505
Yeah people are fucking idiots.

But I hate most other phones for the bloat and shit-ass launchers that come with them.

Love me my good old vanilla Android. Thinking of getting the 6p soon too. This 5 has been with me since launch and it hasn't failed me yet
>>
Mercedes or BMW?
>>
>>54928734
Chevy. Motherfucker this is America.
>>
>>54928250
Looks like some vape shit
>>
>>54928765
But why then didn't you buy an iPhone?
>>
>>54928734
Mercedes > BMW = Audi >>> Chevy
>>
>>54928823

VapeOS?
>>
>>54928869
>iPhone
>american
>>
>>54928688

its probably more a poorly thought up excuse to not allow people to have more storage since they usually overly provision the hardware to allow most phones to upgrade android versions many years later

the original 3 phones had SD slots then mysteriously stopped
>>
>>54928505
>>54928688
>>54929070
It actually had a lot to do with how Linux handles file mounts and the switch from USB Mass Storage to MTP, but it's still a pretty unsatisfying "solution".
>>
You can solder a 500 gb sd card to it you massive idiot
>>
File: The_Spirit_of_the_Harvest_Moon.jpg (47 KB, 546x732) Image search: [Google]
The_Spirit_of_the_Harvest_Moon.jpg
47 KB, 546x732
>>54930211
>500 gb sd card
>>
were you born a cuck, or did you develop into a cuck?
did you choose cuck life, or did cuck life choose you?
>>
>>54928250
The only relevant question here:

Can you energize (charge) your phone whilst using an external harddrive in your phone with that cable your powerbank has connected?

If that is possible you can use an old phone as a file/torrent server with a minimum power consumption, a dream
>>
>>54933414

I think that boils down to device support, my cheap-ass wondows tablet can't do both at the same time but it can do either with an OTG cable, depends on what I plug in first.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.