[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a new case and I'm thinking of getting an Enthoo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Capture6.png (325 KB, 909x503) Image search: [Google]
Capture6.png
325 KB, 909x503
I want a new case and I'm thinking of getting an Enthoo Evolv with glass sides.

Thoughts on this case? Also help on airflow. I want to use H110i and mount it in front. Then I have a Fury X whose rad I want to mount in the rear exhaust. Then I'd fill the top with fans.

Is that a good notion and what case fans are top dog right now? And should I get another 2 Corsair fans for the H110i to operate in push pull?
>>
>>54927324
No, don't get a case with any kind of window. They are annoying as hell.
>>
File: gArMm7P.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
gArMm7P.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>54927336
I know that and I wouldn't, but this one is ALL glass on the sides, not a stupid cut out window, and I think that looks sexy as fuck.

Pic is a build to show you what I'm thinking of doing with the fan layout
>>
>>54927336
Also feel free to recommend alternative cases, I'm not decided yet, I just want something that can fit H100i or H110i plus the Fury X rad (if possible) and looks nice (not gamer ricer shit).

Budget is around $200 to $300 absolute limit what I wanna spend on a case.
>>
>>54927351
>I know that and I wouldn't, but this one is ALL glass on the sides, not a stupid cut out window
How is this any better? I just said 'don't blow up your thumb' and your answer was 'no, but I'll blow up my WHOLE hand'.
>>
>>54927336
>>54927393
Fuck off autist.
>>
>>54927393
Recommend sleek minimalist cases with great functionality and build quality then.
>>
>>54927417
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008J0ZPE4

>>54927405
So I'm autistic for not liking windows on cases? What a fucking idiot.
>>
>>54927506
I already have a 90 degree rotated case by Silverstone and it's fucking HELL for AIC cooling, that's the reason I'm switching in the first place. I want back to regular orientation so I have more options for cooling, also might be doing custom loop in the future, which is totally impossible on those rotated cases as they're built for air cooling, and I'm not a DIY guy.
>>
>>54927530
>AIO
fixed
>>
>>54927506
kek, kys autist
>>
Get one with sound dampening.
>>
>>54927585
Aren't they shit for temps?

And which one? Lian Li make them right?
>>
>>54927600
Phanteks, NZXT, Fractal, SilverStone, BeQuiet.

Temperatures are only going to be like 3 or 4ÂșC higher than a normal case but noise is greatly improved.

Windowed cases are okay at first but 3 months later you wish you had went for a silent case instead.

I own a h440 with a panel window and I wish I had gotten the one with a solid panel or the Define 5.

Temperatures aren't even worse than my old case.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.