[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone here also using a glass mousepad? had mine for 8 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-05 14.43.10.jpg (2 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-05 14.43.10.jpg
2 MB, 4160x3120
anyone here also using a glass mousepad? had mine for 8 years and still works as good as day one.
>>
>>54924851
Wouldn't that wear-out your mousepad, anon?
>>
>>54926829
what do you mean? my desk is glass, but so is the mousepad. you just have to change the mouse feet every now and then
>>
>>54924851
I got an aluminum mouse pad (razer manticor). I cant imagine life without it now. The texture from cloth pads was causing my high DPI mouse to jump a pixel randomly, creating a low level of chronic stress when trying to select text. The smooth aluminum surface stopped that for good. Feelsgoodman.jif
>>
>>54929729
used to have a kinda textured aluminium one before the steelseries, and the texture wore out in the middle and where my wrist rested, that's why i went with the glass one. never owned a cloth mousepad in my life
>>
>>54929978
yeah I heard that was a problem, what brand/model was it?
>>
>>54930011
well i can't really remember, but i think it was a steelseries aswell. the underside was like coated as if someone sprayed alot of plastidip on it, so that wore out too
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.