[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"the first thing we'll do is create a hello world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>"the first thing we'll do is create a hello world app"

uggghhhh
>>
who are you quoting?
>>
>>54916278
android udacity course
>>
>>54916278
I've seen people reply this way to greentexters in a few boards now. Is there some kind of concerted effort to stop people from greentexting, by using social rejection?

If so, is it even effective? Why wouldn't just ignoring greentexters be better?
>>
File: what a great goy you are.jpg (27 KB, 273x200) Image search: [Google]
what a great goy you are.jpg
27 KB, 273x200
>>54916300
>unironically paying for online courses
>>
>>54916352
i didn't pay for it dumbass
>>
>>54916323
it a pretty old meme nerd.
>>
>>54916323
i'm assuming they're calling attention to the lazy shortcut people are taking by vaguely quoting someone but not bringing to our attention the actual quote.

it's like someone bitching about all those people that say mean shit about them, and then someone asks "like who? and what do they say?" and then the person has to admit that they've just made up some amalgamation of vague personal sleights and other imagined insults.

as for OP, what the fuck is wrong with a hello world app? is it the use of the word "app"? can you please see a fucking therapist about your autism?

if it's about the simplicity of the project, then consider that every guide for novices is going to assume that the reader is a novice.
>>
>>54916369
I see. Thanks anon.
>>
>>54916323
Greentext stories are pretty old hat, but as a chunk of the userbase began to get older, they realized that greentext stories are fucking stupid when you can just type out your story and look less like someone from redditumblr trying to fit in.

>>54916265
>>54916300
You're taking a udacity course on android development. Suck it the fuck up, you most likely underage faggot.
>>
>>54917341
I almost never use greentext, but sometimes it actually does come in handy. Sometimes I'm too tired or too dumb to figure out how to compose and setup something without making everyone want to tl;dr, so I just greentext it and it more-or-less gets the point across succinctly.

So I'm guessing most people who abuse greentext are just newkids?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.