[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Heys /g/uys, i've got a problem. My Sony Xperia Z3 doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: help.jpg (670 KB, 1728x972) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
670 KB, 1728x972
Heys /g/uys,
i've got a problem. My Sony Xperia Z3 doesn't recognize my (apple) in-ear headphones anymore, since yesterday. I tried my Audio Technica ATH-M50x on my phone and they worked. I though that the headphones were broken, so i tried them on the phone of my brother and they worked. Does someone know what the problem is?
Thanks
>>
Don't buy shit tier in-ear headphones
>>
(((apple)))

GOOD GOY
>>
might be because of the 4 pole connector
>>
>>54908729
clean the port senpai, maybe that helps
>>
>>54909139
>>54909117
They are the only in-ear headphones that are comfortable for me. I know that apple is shit.

>>54909192
Thanks. How to clean the port?
>>
>>54909253
get the samshit ones that come with the galaxy line if you cant fix the applel ones

they will play nicer with android anyway and have the same shape
>>
>>54909253
get IEMs you spoon
>>
>>54909253
a paper clip or something to clean out the port, and something like a qtip to clean anything else.

i agree, i cant stand anyother in ear or headphone except for the apple ones, they feel the best and sound good
>inb4 (autistic comment)

im not an audiophag
>>
>>54908729
Your phone got tired of that fag shit.
>>
Is there any alternative for them though? With same design, because they actually don't fall out the ear.
>>
>>54909507
get a new pair
>>
>>54909313
I've got them, too uncomfortable for me, but thanks for the help

>>54909326
too expensive you fork

>>54909386
I am gonna try it later, thank you

>>54909399
might be true

>>54909507
the Sennheiser MX 170 seem to be an alternative
>>
>>54908729

Xperias have that shitty issue of being a total faggot when it comes to accepting different headphones/earphones. if it displays a message saying that the earphones are not compatible, ignore that shit and try to clear the app cache/data for the smart connect app. you may try to force stop it and reboot too. mine sometimes gives me not compatible messages too and i am using fucking sony earphones.
>>
>too expensive

That doesn't even make sense m8. They come in a variety of prices from £1 to £1000. Besides the fact you already have Apple pods which are overpriced as fuck.

Xiaomi Pistons 3 are often recommend in /CSG/ and they are like £10.
>>
>>54909623
Thats the first time having this problem

>>54909922
Looked them up. They seem to be good, are they comfortable?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.