[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people pay for this shit ayy lmao
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_13278-oi-2137348291.jpg (149 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13278-oi-2137348291.jpg
149 KB, 720x1280
>people pay for this shit
ayy lmao
>>
>people pay for oil changes

crazy right?
>>
It's like paying someone to grow/produce the shit you buy at the supermarket. Of course you could do it yourself but ain't nobody got time for that.
>>
>>54903164
No it's like paying someone to change your oil.
Shit you can do yourself with a bit of knowledge.

Growing food isn't easy. Well it is if you don't grow much but if you want to grow enough to survive that's when it gets hard.
>>
>>54903053
I work there currently. But you'd be surprised how many people actually need this because they refuse to learn any of this themselves.
>>
This is good shit, you'd be surprised by the amount of tech illiterate PhD people out there. I will gladly be paid a shit ton to do basic shit as long as it is seen as difficult for others
>>
I make money charging people for cleaning their record collections.

I've got a machine which does it for me, that cost roughly £200.

It paid for itself the first time I used it.
>>
To be honest, these prices are too fucking high.
>>
>>54903053
>people pay to to get their braking pads changed
ayy lmao lelelelel so easy amirite

just because your entire world revolves around playing your wintendo all and you managed to learn certain skills associated with computing doesn't mean everyone does the same

so kys faggot
>>
>>54903053
They use me for tech support for free and don't even thank me.

Next time they break something they'll just blame me for it.

::repeat::
>>
>>54903124
Yes it is, changing your oil is very easy if you aren't some autist on a Korean bean peeling forum.
>>
>people pay to get their plumbing done
>>
File: tesla-announcement-668x409.jpg (78 KB, 668x409) Image search: [Google]
tesla-announcement-668x409.jpg
78 KB, 668x409
>>54903124
>>54903233
>>54906019
Some people don't need to change their oil at all. :^)
>>
>>54909067
>name company after Tesla
If only Nikola knew he should put copyright on his name
>>
But anon, if I don't sell any GSP I won't have any services for the month, and then my managers won't be happy with me
>>
>>54909067
There are lubricants in Teslas.
>>
>>54909067
No, but they need to spend thousands replacing their batteries when they wear out.
>>
>>54903124
Do you anon, dispose of the oil properly? Or just throw it down the drain.? Thanks for the global warming.
>>
>>54909712
They said the same thing about priuses, but my hippie parents have been driving one for 10 years and the battery is just fine.
Not to defend the Apple of cars but I don't think batteries will be a problem
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.