[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU to block hate speech. Could unlearning Python be the solution?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.png (405 KB, 685x388) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
405 KB, 685x388
>http://www.itv.com/news/2016-06-01/internet-hate-speech-to-be-blocked-within-24-hours/
>"Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Microsoft have agreed to block illegal hate speech from their European services in less than 24 hours."

Will post the Europa site referendum if top many people decry fake
>>
>>54893375
the issue with this is that European services are tied too closely with global services. the EU knows this and are trying to strongarm world speech law, similar to how the US does with DMCA
>>
>>54893375
It was funny until it lasted
>>
>block illegal hate speech
>illegal
So pretty much only removing hate speech where laws do not permit
>>
File: free-speech-cc-436x565.jpg (38 KB, 436x565) Image search: [Google]
free-speech-cc-436x565.jpg
38 KB, 436x565
Literally thought policing. And people will let this happen.
>>
>>54893375
daily reminder that this isn't a law and those companies voluntarily decided to follow theses guidelines
>>
>illegal hate speech
well calling someone a nigger isn't illegal
>>
>>54895852
Your post will be removed within 24 hours for illegal speech. You will now be forced to watch a video that will re-educate you on your behaviors and speech, brought to you by Google/Facebook/Microsoft/Twitter.

This is the standard procedure, we stand for freedom and democracy.
>>
>>54893375
Looking forward to seeing:
"I don't agree with our current immigration laws," - BANNED FOR HATE SPEECH

"White men are all pigs, they all deserve to die, I hope someone murders them in their sleep, skin them, then dye their skin black and wave it as a flag in support of all the non-white males!" - 62k likes + front page news on Huffington Post.
>>
>>54895895
This is the feminist and regressive liberal's dream come true.

We don't need government to control our moral lives and our moral thoughts. That's the conservative's job. The more liberals say they're not conservatives, the more they sound exactly the same fucking thing.
>>
>>54896027
>Government to control moral lives and moral thoughts
>That's the conservative's job.

M9. Please tell me you're joking.

Republican, maybe. But definitely not conservative.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.