[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck has happened to Instagram?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I knew there would be an upcoming change to the order of photos on a user's feed, but they have also completely disabled the ability for third party sites to provide the original chronological feed.

Now when you go to any of the previous places you could view Instagram online like Iconosquare or webstagram they are trying to sell you some dumb analytical service.

This has got to be a huge mistake. Even facebook gave users the choice to go back to a chronological layout for their feed. Right now the service is near unusable because you can't even look at a grid view. You have to scroll past each photo one at a time.

>inb4 meme texts about using instagram
It's like you don't even masturbate to a selection of candid clothes photos from your favorite IG sluts
>>
>>54876591
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>54876591
when did anything facebook related start allowing third party apps/websites/mods
should not be that surprised that they stop working
>>
>>54876591
>It's like you don't even masturbate
Correct. I am intelligent enough to not have to fuck my own hand.
>>
>>54876729
What a loser, I bet he has a girlfriend too!
>>
>>54876793
You do not need to have sex, anon. It is a base desire that is unneeded. Just because someone does not have sex with their own hand does not mean they had to find an alternative.
>>
>>54876610
Emily Barry
>>
>>54876726
Instagram has allowed it for several years since their own website sucked. ink361 has been the best for me but it is down right now and you have to get an invitation to the new version of it.
>>
>>54876873
>doing things because you "need" to
>>
>>54876873
agreed.
>Wanting to have sex and risk ruining your chances of happiness and wealth.
>>
Don't know about the sites you're talking about OP but I work with Instagram API at my job, they're always been shit (ie. no image posting from API) but they went full retard since yesterday, when they enabled sandbox mode for applications.
The approval process for new production applications is insanely long, user tokens allow for an even more ridiculous amount of calls (only 60 per hour) and suddenly random registered and working applications went in sandbox mode and all the client tokens were invalidated. Had to work all morning on my day off because of those cunts.
>>
>>54877602
Pretty much every site I've gone to gives me some kind of error related to sandbox when I try to log in.

Will it be possible in a few days to see sites with chronological grid views enabled again?
>>
>>54878212
Well yes user wall posts can still be returned in chronological order from API. However it took 4 months for us to get an application approved by instagram to work outside sandbox mode so I can't really know how much it will take.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.