[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>buy laptop >it comes with Wangblows >get a refund >pirate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 7d6.jpg (29 KB, 451x541) Image search: [Google]
7d6.jpg
29 KB, 451x541
>buy laptop
>it comes with Wangblows
>get a refund
>pirate Wangblows anyway

Who /jew/ here?
>>
A laptop always comes with an OEM license of Windows.
>>
File: 1464182449603.png (59 KB, 252x277) Image search: [Google]
1464182449603.png
59 KB, 252x277
>Buy and amazon on ebay
>It's in perfect condition
>Contact seller
>Complain that it's broken and I want my money back
>File a claim
>Get my money back and keep computer
>The selles account was frozen

KEK
>>
>>54874486
A laptop on ebay*
>>
>>54874486
Scumbag
>>
>>54874486
I hope they have your address and name and they fuck you up you faggot
>>
>>54874486
It's /jew/, not /nigger/.
>>
>>54874413
>implying wangdicks is worth the money and they don't manipulate the software marked so you're constrained to use it
>>
>>54874486
>then the FBI knocks at your dooor
>>
>>54874582
Good thing I don't have an eBay lel
>>
File: good merchant follows the trail.jpg (227 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
good merchant follows the trail.jpg
227 KB, 675x1200
>>54874486
Go on
>>
>>54875858
For a moment I thought your picture was a guide of how to drag a woman out of the kitchen
>>
>>54874413
can you get a refund?
is there a law forcing retailers to do this?
>>
This. I wouldn't buy a new laptop with Windows again if so.
>>
>>54876081
I don't know elsewhere, but in huehue law it is obligatory for the OEM to include the value of included software like the OS and antivirus. It must be written in the fiscal/purchase receipt/bill or whatever you call it. As long as you don't agree with the software license you can ask for a refund. Forced sale of extra shit in bundle (like Wangblows on a laptop) is illegal, but there's no punishment, unless they refuse to honor a refund.

Very few people ask for those refunds. And the dirty jews in the OEMs declare the value spent on licenses as being higher than it really is, because the taxation is much lower, meaning more profit for them. So if you ask for a refund you end up getting more than the OEM actually paid for the license, lol.
>>
>>54875948
How to get them to make dinner
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.