[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I major in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
File: david luiz.jpg (329 KB, 1350x1800) Image search: [Google]
david luiz.jpg
329 KB, 1350x1800
Should I major in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems?
>>
Major in math
>>
>>54850547
neither, get a job. You will be happier in a couple of years.
>>
>>54852803
>Wage slave
>It makes you happy
No it won't, don't follow this retard advice.
>>
>>54850547
emirates is pretty comfy desu

major in botany
>>
>>54850547
I study in a fairly unique program in the US called Informatics which takes information systems and focuses it more on hci.
I think the job market is lucrative if you go with Information Systems and you will be looking at Chad tier office work where CS you may get to work on more exciting projects.
>>
take a business degree instead
>>
>>54853448
Nicely memed
>>
didnt this guy start crying in the middle of world cup
>>
>>54853358
what would you rather work with pajeet and deepak for the rest of your life after a 4 year degree.
>>
>>54853456
7-1
>>
>>54853358
> Implying you won't have to get a job eventually

Everyone ends up a wage slave eventually.

Just don't become one who has student debts on top of everything else.
>>
>>54853456
Yeah, he used to play for Chelsea FC
>>
>>54854905
Try getting non-suicide worthy job without a degree
>>
>>54850547
It doesn't matter. Every computer-related job will say CompSci Bachelor required, but none of them actually care. Your skill is what matters. I know a CIO who makes over 1mil a year. Never went to college. Just super smart.
>>
CIS is CS with less bullshit
>>
Mathematics
>>
>>54855036
Try getting one with one
>>
>>54855036
> non-suicide worthy job
> job
Same thing

You'll have to do this for a living and whatever you do for a living will make you suicidal, if you're a faggot.
When you grow up you'll figure out everyone has to work to pay for shit.

The sooner you figure this out you make a decision to either become an hero or just deal with it
>>
>>54855432
Nice meme.

>>54855404
Explain.
>>
>>54850547
you should go fuck yourself

>>>/adv/
>>
Just don't fall for the NEET meme. I was a neet for 2 years until I was finally forced to get some pleb job and now I long about being a neet.
>>
>>54850547
you should get down and suck my cock you dumb fucking millennial. more shit posting.
>>
>>54857710
That's a good idea

>>54858059
That's gay, anon
>>
>>54850547
I had this exact question myself. I decide the with the computer science meme because the information system seemed more business-like to me (at least at my school I would have had to take economic classes and other dumb shit)
>>
>implying PSG won't win the treble next year
>>
>>54858713
> Implying winning anything in France is noteworthy.
>>
>>54859480
>I dont know what the treble consists of
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.