[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I minimize my risk of cancer when sleeping in the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: wifi-router.jpg (20 KB, 440x330) Image search: [Google]
wifi-router.jpg
20 KB, 440x330
How can I minimize my risk of cancer when sleeping in the same room as a WiFi router?
>>
>>54839433
kill yourself with a shotgun to the head

100% guaranteed you wont die from cancer
>>
>>54839433
Turn it off
>>
>>54839433
Turn it off.
>>
Turn it on
>>
>>54839433
Have you tried turning it off and not back on again?
>>
>>54839433
>le RF radiation gives you cancer meme
>inb4 retarded study
>>
>>54839490
And the turn it on
>>
>>54839433
You are being exposed to several thousand times more radiation when you go outside or sit near a window. Your router won't give you cancer, neither will your cellphone or any other wireless device.
>>
>>54839453
/thread
>>
Make a wall wrapped with aluminium foil that separates you and the wifi router.
>>
>>54839545
No, but they will broadcast subliminal messages into your mind and read your thoughts for the Hollow Earth Mayan Zombies from Outer Space.
>>
Wear a tinfoil bodysuit.
>>
>>54839433
Put another wifi on the opposite side of the room, it will cause destructive interference and cancel out the radiation.
>>
>>54839545
H-help
>>
File: is_notiert.jpg (169 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
is_notiert.jpg
169 KB, 1920x800
>non-ionizing radiation can change tissue
Sure thing
>>
>>54839545
cell phone give cancer
>>
>>54839566
You're confused, that's bluetooth. Wifi re-codes your memories while you sleep so you will accept the conspiracy government's false reality.
>>
Create a suit full of mirrors and use it as pajamas, that will reflect the EM waves.
profit
>>
>>54839734
Also chips, not americans potatoes chips or silicone chips for the microprocess but chiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiips.
>>
>This thread
>my sides
>pluto
>>
>>54839738
bluetooth and wifi both use 2.4GHz
>>
Bluetooth waves are blue and wifi waves are colorless.
>>
>>54839733

>What are microwave ovens?

With enough power it can.
>>
>>54839688
This
>>
>>54839738
>>54839895
Irregardless, I don't trust em.
>>
What about all the electromagnetic hypersensitivity intolerance syndrome (EHS) sufferers out there there? Do you have any idea how hard it is to live when wifi gives you physical pain? I mean wifi isn't even natural, give that a good long thought. We lived for hundreds of years without electricity. Are we sure it's not changing us?
>>
>>54839895
It doesn't matter because the gubmint is already hypnotising you with chemtraiks
>>
>>54839895
Yes, but the standard is different, targets different sections of your mind and soul. That is why the different standards exist instead of just using one wireless standard, not all portions of your brain respond to the same signals. OPEN YOUR EYES! Now close them because everything you see is a LIE!
>>
>>54839966
Except your router isn't a microwave oven retard. The FCC has regulations on how powerful radio emissions can be, and your microwave has insulation so that the microwaves don't get out.
>>
File: 1463603365804.jpg (45 KB, 589x431) Image search: [Google]
1463603365804.jpg
45 KB, 589x431
>>54839970
>Irregardless
>>
I sleep with a WiFi Router, my phone, iPad and PC on at almost everytime I sleep
kek
no cancers yet>>54839433
>>
>>54839979
>We lived for hundreds of years without electricity. Are we sure it's not changing us?
And we lived all these years with sunlight which still gives us cancer.
>>
File: autism.png (26 KB, 187x200) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
26 KB, 187x200
>>54839433
You fucking dumb my job is literally repairing and taking care of radios that kind of RS that radios give off is indeed UHF spectrum which is non ionising meaning it won't give you cancer but if you're next to a very high wattage output transmitter you will be cooked inside like a microwave cooked a potato
>>
>>54839966
>Comparing <1 watt to >700 watt microwave.
Fuck
>>
>>54839433
Don't smoke
>>
>>54840022

I didn't say anything about routers or the FCC
>>
>>54839966

>700watt microwave signal bouncing around a specially crafted box
vs.
> sub-5watt signal being broadcasted omnidirectionally in a fully open enviornment

Okay. Please tell me how these are at all remotely similar.
>>
>>54840196

They both transmit microwaves
>>
Drink bleach, it will absorb the rads
>>
most routers broadcast at 20mW, most phone's 4G LTE modems broadcast at 2W

your phone is a much more powerful transmitter. you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>54839433
If you want to avoid cancer why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>54839433
Unbookmark reddit
>>
>>54840144
>muh non-ionizing
>implying the body doesn't use electrical currents to signal cell damage to kill potential cancer cells before they get bad and wifi interferes with this
>>
>>54839874
Same here my dear anon
>>
>>54840343
>implying the body doesn't use electrical currents to signal cell damage to kill potential cancer cells before they get bad and wifi interferes with this
...It doesn't. If a cell is damaged it either:
A.) Won't function correctly, but will still produce a healthy cell when it it splits because it's RNA and DNA are still healthy, or it won't split at all
B.) Will just die because something critical got fucked up.
or C.) The RNA or DNA was fucked up, and the immune system will recognize it as a foreign body and destroy it.
Cancer is what happens when the DNA is fucked up in a way that is too minor for the immune system to recognize, but still fucked up enough to do harm. Usually part of the RNA/DNA that regulates how long the cell should live or at what rate it should multiply.

No electrical signals are used to trigger the immune system to attack the cell, if the immune system was dependent on electrical signals to know what to attack then it wouldn't do shit against foreign bodies.
>>
>>54840343
Who are you quoting?
Like literally.
Back up your retard bullshit with some evidence.
>>
>>54839979
>What about all the electromagnetic hypersensitivity intolerance syndrome (EHS) sufferers out there there
Considering that EHS has been debunked a hundred times, I doubt they have anything to worry about
>>
>>54840056
Lol'd
>>
>mfw i've got 2 wifi routers permanently on in my 20 m2 dorm room
>>
>>54839433
drop the gluten
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.