[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to work with computers but I'm also introverted as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1456433557940.gif (100 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
1456433557940.gif
100 KB, 333x333
I want to work with computers but I'm also introverted as fucking shit, a NEET, never leave the house for anything, shy and I don't like interacting with people because I have trouble talking to them.

Taking all of this into consideration: is there a computer job that has minimal interaction with others that I still have a chance for going for or should I just tie a noose already?
>>
Become a network engineer, not too much client interaction but pretty much as little as you can expect.

If you don't already have certs, you better get studying though because you will need multiple.
>>
>>54828941
sysadmin
>>
>>54828966
I have all the time in the world to study, what do you say are the certs I should go for first?
>>
Server farm mole man, You won't even know if the sun is up or dowm
>>
don't you still have to be an extrovert to get past HR and the hiring manager though?
>>
what sort of degrees deal in sysadmin and network engineer?
>>
Sounds like you need to work on these limitations you've placed on yourself.
>>
>>54830087
I've lived with these limitations for basically all my life, so it's not something I can change so easily
>>
>>54830755
Get over it or you'll be living with mom and dad forever.
>>
>>54830755
>limiting yourself from removing limitations
Good luck with the rest of your life, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>54830755
>all my life

how many years?? like 14?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.