[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Programmers have a severe lack of power and control in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 344265-nerd.jpg (696 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
344265-nerd.jpg
696 KB, 1600x1067
"Programmers have a severe lack of power and control in their lives, and thus are forced to talk to the only thing that will do what they say: the computer."
>>
i control ur mums butthole every night m8
>>
File: 1461770388988.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1461770388988.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>54822611
>>
File: 12506712512.jpg (41 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
12506712512.jpg
41 KB, 960x960
>>54822662
>>
>>54822611
Pretty much true.
When famous programmers are asked why they got into computers they almost always respond: "because the computer does exactly what I tell him to do".
tldr programmers are cucked in real life ad use programming as a coping mechanism
>>
>>54822662
>>54822837
>>54823153
lonely programmer samefag
>>
>>54823703
The number of posters at the bottom-right of the page says 6, so I'm not sure how that's the case.

Regarding lonely programmers like me talking to computers, that's not why I program. Programming does nothing to ease my soul-crippling loneliness.
>>
>>54823488
How can somebody get cucked when they don't even have a gf in the first place?
>>
>>54822611

I'm sure it's true for some people but I would imagine the main reason why people become programmers is because they are either inherently lazy or grew up on computers.
>>
>>54822611
>>54823488
I think its because some people want to have rational relations with other people but they're somehow unable to have it mostly because autismus, assburgers, etc and they create a comfort zone by creating a relationship with a totally rational machine.
>>
>9 posters
>9 replies
>>
>>54824085
All people are lazy. Everyone. What makes the world go 'round is the pursuit of laziness, so that we can do more and have more shit and expend less energy to do it.

We all have 4chan right now because of lazy people who worked hard so that they could be lazy.

>not spending 5 hours walking to work each day
>driving a car like a lazy pleb
>>
>>54824085
All work requires effort, whether it's mental or physical.

I actually know a guy irl that shares similar views as you and OP. The funny thing was, despite his assessment of me being "lazy" and "lacking power" over my own life, he was the one who actually had these issues. He projected his issues and directed his frustrations towards me, treating me like a punching bag.
>>
>>54822611
I only do it for the money
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.