[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he/she mean it's a technological nightmare?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: apple.jpg (206 KB, 1637x1040) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
206 KB, 1637x1040
What did he/she mean it's a technological nightmare?
>>
she probably meant "run off to your faggot sekret club on 4chan and ask them what to say next"
>>
also jesus fucking christ you write a fuckload considering how obvious her signals are that she doesn't want to talk to you.
>>
>>54814862
>>54814880
come back when you're sober plz
>>
File: 1434063524326.png (43 KB, 560x394) Image search: [Google]
1434063524326.png
43 KB, 560x394
>>54814849
>>
>>54814849
christ that site layout is shit
>>
>>54814849
What he/she means is that he/she is used to a different ecosystem than Apple and is too lazy/stupid to work himself/herself into a new one. So he/she tries to justify his/her incapabilities by making this about Apple and how it's a technological nightmare.

Anyway, it's crazy to me why people who are so allergic to new stuff chose to get into IT. Curiosity is the minimum for that.
>>
>>54814939
i'm sober. you're the one who's rambling to a girl who doesn't want to deal with you.
>>
>>54815116
fuck her. I want to talk to her so I'm going to talk to her.
>>
>>54815051
It's not a website

>>54815067
>What he/she means is that he/she is used to a different ecosystem than Apple and is too lazy/stupid to work himself/herself into a new one.
Not OP, but where I work, we have loads of problems with iDevices and multiple APs. It'd be about 150 grand "for new equipment". ....Which still wouldn't fix the issue since it's a limitation in the inferior product. Cisco tried fixing it, but not with much success.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.