[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know there's gotta be someone on /g/ with their phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: PRIVVY.png (1 MB, 1000x1098) Image search: [Google]
PRIVVY.png
1 MB, 1000x1098
I know there's gotta be someone on /g/ with their phone in one of these things.
>>
>>54799837
Do they function as faraday cages?
>>
If someone is that concerned about privacy, they shouldn't own a phone at all, let alone a smartphone.

It's like not owning a car to be eco-friendly but you still heat your house with coal

>>54800669
Yes
>>
>>54800695
This.

If you're that stupid and paranoid in the first place, you wouldn't even own a phone.
>>
File: op.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>54799837

it is I
>>
>>54801154
>owns a mac

Go figure
>>
>>54801211

>jelly poorfag
>>
>>54801334
>a fool and his money are soon parted
>>
>>54801069
>stupid
rude desu
>>
>>54801334
>worried about privacy
>owns a mac
IT DOESN'T TRACK ME BECAUSE APPLE SAID SO!
>>
>>54799837

>hiding your phone camera

This is the most retarded thing I have ever heard. Most of the time, your phone's camera gets a great view of either the ground or the inside of your pocket. Because of the way we hold phones, the only time the rear-facing camera is likely to see anything of any real importance is when we're pointing it at something with the express intention of taking a picture. And that's assuming someone pulled off some literally near-impossible hax to look through your phone camera to begin with.
>>
Not only is this autistic as hell, it also has zero functionality. My phone is either in my pocket or with camera flat against the table so how the fuck would it shoot photos anyway?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.