[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's been 3 days since I signed up for Google Rewards and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1
File: unnamed.png (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
14 KB, 300x300
It's been 3 days since I signed up for Google Rewards and have yet to get a survey.

Is the wait between surveys this long?
>>
Have you left your room in the past three days?
>>
I get surveys every few days. You'll get anywhere from ~0.15 to 0.35 USD. Sometimes you'll get 2 or 3 in a row.
>>
>>54794234
Yes.
>>
I haven't gotten a survey in a year.

The more botnet shit you leave on the more surveys it gives you.
>>
>>54794278
Went to a job interview, the grocery store, and Mcdonalds.
>>
>tfw I've made $76.22 from doing literally nothing
>>
>>54794234

i waited like 2 months and only got 40 cents
>>
>>54794312
I'm just trying to get a couple bucks a month to spend in this shitty pay2win game.
>>
>>54794339
Same here, I was getting them once a month, then a year ago they just stopped entirely.
>>
I still get them every other day or so.
Used to get multiple a day.
>>
>>54794234
You need to have location enabled. They only send you shit that's relevant to your own habits
>>
>>54794528
Sounds like a lot of the fuckers that come here are going to get furry related surveys.
>>
Had no surveys since I told Google I haven't watched The Brady Bunch in the last 5 years.
>>
>>54794528
That's not true at all. I always have location off because it burns through battery and I get a survey every couple of weeks. Shit like "What, if anything, would make you click on a cosmetic advertisement?"
I guess I'm just a demographic that they care about the opinion of.
>>
>>54794927

so you just proved that anons point, you have location off and you get a survey every few weeks, maybe if you had it on, you'd have more surveys.
>>
was on it for 2 years, never got a single survey
now i no longer use google apps
>>
>>54794357
What did you get at McD's?
>>
>>54794949
>You must have location on in order to get any surveys
>But I get surveys without location on
>You just proved his point
Are you feeling alright?
>>
>>54794968
mcdouble, small fries, and sweat tea.
>>
Seems to be extremely reliant on your demographic, which google has most likely already sorted out by the time you install this app.

My wife gets 3-9 surveys a week and is sitting around the $25 mark for credits. I hit $5 and the well ran dry. It took me 3 months to get that. Took her maybe a month and a half.
>>
About a week ago I got a survey (been signed up for about 6 months, had about $14 worth in that period of time off and on).

So I completed it, as soon as it was done I had another. Same thing, completed it, bam, another, and another and another and another for 2 fucking days it seemed.

When I was done I had $31 and change all from basically a bunch of taps on my smartphone.

Bought a few apps (upgraded to "Pro" versions mainly of stuff I already used in free format), still got $15+ left.

Ain't much but it's something I suppose, ain't costing me anything but a few moments of time so whatever.
>>
I signed up probably a year ago, still have had no surveys and I'm still awaiting the "notification when you're approved to answer surveys".
>>
>>54794278
>>54794234
is the location thing real? I have Xprivacy and I blocked everything but internet access to that application.
>>
>>54795036
>didn't just make it a meal
Poorfag
>>
>>54795520
very real. I was more or less isolated for work for about 3 months and got 0 surveys, once I came back to the city started getting them daily again
>>
>>54795520
I tried it with location off for one week and then on for another week. I got more surveys with location on. I went to the same stores in both weeks.
>>
>>54795036
>sweat tea

fucking disgusting
>>
>>54795572
you need to check in using google maps or something, or it knows just by your location?
>>
>>54794234
Here's a number of tricks to get more surveys:

1) Live in a city
2) drive around the city on a daily basis
3) Put down that you are a Women of a minority race
>>
>>54794373
Love Live! School Idol Festival?
>>
>>54794234
I used to get surveys every few days, now it's once every couple months.
>>
It took like a month or so for me to actually get surveys. I have it on my tablet which stays at home and my phone and I seem to get different surveys on both devices. That or the push notifications aren't working correctly.
>>
>>54794234
>surveys every few days
>get 0.15-0.35$
what developing country do you live in where those are worth your time?
>>
If you visit a popular franchise you'll most likely be asked a survey a day or two after. So, do that more.
>>
Is there any way to install google opinion if it isn't available in my country without making another google account?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.