[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting caught on codeshare
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: trigered.jpg (59 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
trigered.jpg
59 KB, 1920x1080
Hi /g/
First time posting here,
I was wondering if it already happened to any of you and what could i possibly do to avoid getting into trouble:
>be me
>Freshman student at some shitty computer school
>Have to pass a java programming test
>Tryna help my freinds on codeshare
>Teatcher walks by
>Panic double alt+tab
>Screen shows codeshare right in front of him
>He notices , and takes my name
>Then tells me and everyone in the class he'll check logs to find everyone who's been using it during the test

I know I'm dumb as fuck for doing that but is there anything I can do ??
>>
you were helping your friend cheating.
next time don't cheat.
>>
>>54765704
>Tryna
>I know I'm dumb as fuck
Yes you are.
>>
>>54765716
But is there any way i can justify it ?
I'll probably have an appointment about this , what could i say?
>>
>>54765762
thx anon..
>>
Dude, if you are good enough to pass the test on your own then next time, just mind your own business.
We don't want to work with people who don't know how to reverse a string, and yet managed to get a degree.
>>
>>54765704
Aww shit nigger, good job on getting yourself expelled.
>>
>>54766034
What could I do?
>>
>>54765704
>>54766056
>Sir, I am aware that I did something wrong. I would like to apologize for what I did, and I am willing to take whatever penalty that you see fit. I will try my best to use this experience as a learning tool, so that I will not repeat it in the future.
This is not that hard.
>>
>>54766056
Find a job at a fast food restaurant
>>
>>54765811
>>54765811
The people I helped weren't even that bad but we just had to split the job since the test was pretty long
>>
>>54766099
Right , I just wish i'll be able to keep studying ..
>>
File: 1452725386622.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1452725386622.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>dude asks me to upload the code somewhere
>I just get up and leave
>>
>>54766163
Point is , we needed to be able to double check each other's code
>>
>>54766143
>we just had to split the job since the test was pretty long
You know, sometimes teachers realize their tests was too long for most students, and they decide to be more forgiving when they grade you.
>>
>>54766283
I know this .. we experienced shitty grades all along the year because of this that's why we were trying to get the most work done as three ppl
>>
>>54765704

Why don't you friends just learn java?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.