[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The concept of Windows Phone was not very successful for Microsoft,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: WP8.jpg (375 KB, 1567x1000) Image search: [Google]
WP8.jpg
375 KB, 1567x1000
The concept of Windows Phone was not very successful for Microsoft, some predictions suggesting that by 2020 will disappear from the market altogether cut. And the company does not seem to do much to dispel this impression, having just fired 1,850 people in the sector that deals with the development of phones.
>>
They need to actually advertise the OS. People have no idea what the fuck it is.
>>
>>54763327
>by 2020 will disappear from the market altogether
It will surely happen sooner than that.
>>
>>54763327
Rip wp.
The most poo leader is the = poo in the loo president of Microsoft. Not enough adverts of the os, still partially broken os ( if you listen to music you need 3party app to actually close it, you can pause, but can't close it. ) they had the technology to convert apps from ios and android but nothing.
>>
It was a pretty retarded move to go in like that anyways. They should have always just focused on the office apps and the slates, where windows actually makes sense.
>>
>>54763645
what slates?
>>
>>54763661

Surface
>>
>>54763599
>You need an app to close another app.

What the fugg.
>>
>>54763801
I don't know what he ment. there only pause and play and pause is what i need to stop the music
>>
>>54763801
>>54763823
Groove doesn't exit, just stops playing. If I get in my car and switch bAck to Bluetooth audio, it will automatically start playing again.

I like the way WP works with exchange and enterprise in general, and for those saying WP is dead and buried, Microsoft is still hiring for the MTE core team, largely for hand heald devices.

For those that know where to look, Microsoft project maya and Tamara were pending announcement when Nokia happened.
>>
>>54763801
My favourite feature has to be how there is literally no way to open the volume menu on 8.1 when your volume buttons inevitably break, forcing you to play something, let the phone sleep, wake it up, then catch the drop-down menu before it flies up into nowhere.

NEVER buy a phone designed by mongols and built by poos sporting an OS with half it's text cut off the screen
>>
>>54763327
They should have marketed it earlier, it's already too late to be saved. People don't want it because there are no apps, and there are no apps because people don't want it. Of course there are people that will use windows phones for whatever reason they have, but if we are talking about the majority of the population it's already too late.
>>
File: 1.jpg (61 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
61 KB, 480x800
>>54763801
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.