[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this big junction box and now that I have access to it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What is this big junction box and now that I have access to it what should I do with it?
>>
>>54762646

What country are you in?
>>
>>54762646
cut the red wire
>>
>>54762785
>red
everyone knows you cut the green wire.
Do you want to get OP killed?
>>
>>54762646
piss on it then stomp on it

otherwise cut a wire or two not the red/black though
>>
>>54762646
Phone line switchbox, fuck it up, those lazy tech bastards need work anyways
>>
>>54762646
>>54763247
The wires going to the "screws" are houses or flats, and the big wires behind the grid are the lines going to the center. The red/black wire is for testing, you possibly could also overhear calls by connecting your own wire to it. Also, change some wires around, keep them in pair, mixing up numbers and households.
>>
>>54762808
yes
>>
>>54762646
Dubs says rub your dick on the metal contacts.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.