[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: mice.jpg (23 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
mice.jpg
23 KB, 500x371
My Gigabyte mouse is dying so I need a new one. I don't need any l33t gamur mouse with 34 buttons on it. I mainly just want something that will last a long while and track motion well while being comfortable. I looked on the wiki and most of the mice cost $50+, with the exceptions being the Microsoft intelimouse. The reviews for those made it seem like they tend to break within a couple years.

Any other suggestions?
>>
M500 seems like a good place to start
>>
the redragon perditon is a:

>l33t gamur mouse with 34 buttons on it
and only costs $34

I ordered mine from Amazon with Amazon Prime and it arrived at my doorstep 11 hours later from another state 500 miles away. Ive had it 5 months. Solid mouse.
>>
>>54760332
all those buttons get in the way and I end up bumping them accidentally. I want 5 buttons at most.
>>
>>54760048
I got a g600 for 40 but thats a leet gamur mouse with 20 buttons. Comfy and good quality though.
>>
>>54760048
The 1337est gamurs that win $20,000+ tournaments don't need more than 3 buttons.

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Pro_gear
>>
File: mouse.jpg (5 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
mouse.jpg
5 KB, 300x262
Microsoft Wheel Mouse Optical it lasted me at least 2 to 3 years.
>>
File: 38047840.jpg (23 KB, 384x448) Image search: [Google]
38047840.jpg
23 KB, 384x448
Don't fall for the premium meme, buy simple.

Washed out with water and soap, 30 mins of drying and still no malfunctions after years of [spoiler]ab[/spoiler]use prior.
>>
>go to pc recycler
>literally piles of retired mice from business surplus
>pick out the nice ones that are in good cosmetic condition
>$20 for 20 mice
>take them home
>wipe them all off with alcohol
>90% work good as new with 10% semi-working and glitchy
>toss the broken ones
>18 perfectly working mice that will likely last me the rest of my life
>>
>>54760521
>>54760454
but the wiki said I can only buy certain mice with really gud sensors
>>
>>54760446
It seems like a lot of places I look online for those, there are reviews saying it is a knockoff product
>>
>>54760363
>most of the mice cost $50+
>I want 5 buttons at most.

They also have a mouse with 9 buttons but that's too many you say. You want my honest opinion you're expecting way too much. You want a mouse with hi durability and cost less than $50.

>I end up bumping them accidentally.
I know you're not interested in this mouse but i want to address this for anyone else who might read this.
You wouldn't bump one of these buttons accidentally. They require A LOT of force to actuate. Not quite as much as the cherry black switches but far more than the cherry blue switches. It's a sturdy, solid mouse that is not flimsy at all.
>>
>>54760567
no-frills business-use keyboard/mouse are the best

cheap and with no gaymer shit decorations
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.