[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Not buying a 10 thousand dollar zero gravity desk If mo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: emperor-lx.jpg (46 KB, 640x670) Image search: [Google]
emperor-lx.jpg
46 KB, 640x670
>Not buying a 10 thousand dollar zero gravity desk

If money were no object, you'd buy this, admit it

www.mwelab.com/builder/
>>
if money were no object, I'd have a macbook
>>
>>54756960
looks uncomfortable

If i had that many money to spare i would buy 1000$ computer with 300$ screen
>>
>>54756960
Needs tube feeding, shitter, muscle massager, and dick sucker built in as well.
>>
>>54756960
Only for home where the only person who would see me looking like a faggot is my dog, and he'd probably still know I'm a faggot
>>
>>54757227
>being this insecure
>>
>>54756960
Looks shit.

More specifically, the chair looks just shit, the armrests and stuff will just be making getting on/off more annoying, and these displays aren't even very big.
>>
I'd jut make s super comfy trip minor set up with all the audio equipment I need, and a comfy ass office
>>
>>54756960
If money were no object I'd import one of those Gundam pod games from Japan and spend my whole day in there
>>
>>54756960
If money were no object my workspace would resemble a sci-fi cockpit.
>>
>>54756960
nope, i'd buy dual 1440p IPS 144hz monitors, with a nice computer with intel i7+GTX1080 with no LEDs also a desk with a raise-motor and also one of those $2k ergonomic chairs, plus bowers & wilkins speakers.
>>
>>54757825
personally, i have a nice fucking chair, so it would need to be better then the best chair i ever owned, and i hightly doubt this would cut it.

if money were no object and we weren't going full retard.

that philips 43inch 4k display for every day normal use

a 1080p possibly 1440p 120-144 hrz for gaming, probably 1080p just so its easier to push the fps to the max.

i would then get an 8 core intel (rather have amd but right now, intel is out and this is whats real) oc'd to 4.5 or 4.8ghz
and probably a 1080 till amd puts out vega or navi, i don't want dual cards just because that introduces problems, so single strong gpu and sadly that's all nvidia till dx12 and vulcan

if i had retarded cash...
buy a dev studio, get a racing cockpit and vr, then have them make cart racers and racing sims not based off real world locations, possibly an fzero like game...
imagine that in a racing cockpit with vr on... fuck me that would be fun as hell.

possibly do the same for flying, except one of those nasa things that will spin you in stupid directions, then have them re make crimson skis or something similar.

i fucking want to be a billionair... hell if i ever do ill buy everyone on this board a top end system, think of it as my way of buying drinks at a bar for everyone a for a night.
>>
>>54758236
I'm gonna hold you to it
>>
>>54758236
also OLED 4K TV would be nice, 60''.
>>
>>54758365
assumeing 2000 people here and a top end system is 3000$ before you go from top end to retard end yea, theres my grand gesture.

>>54758396
dude i want to have money after i become a billionaire, im not giving everyone a 100+K tv too.

granted depending on how billionaire i get, i may buy a company and bring out sed tvs or focus entirely on oleds to bring that price down, you aint getting one for free though...

but really, i make a thread saying
"I just became a billionaire, post addresses for your top end pc" how many people would post their addresses along with how fast would i get banned for a few weeks.

granted, the one person who posts their real shit would be amazing to see the "IT WAS REAL" thread
>>
>>54756960
If money were no object then I would buy a house just to have enough room to use that useless piece of junk.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.