[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to be intern >requires 2 years of "how to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>want to be intern
>requires 2 years of "how to be an intern" internship

(At what point should I just kill myself?)
>>
>>54754808
No, you piece of shit. It requires brain.
Don't apply to corporations and companies above 80 people. Apply to small local dev companies. Mention not expecting a salary during the internship.

That's it. There is a motherfucking hole in IT market. If you are unable to use it you certainly are not fit to be paid for thinking.
>>
>>54754854
Cuck

>>54754808
Apply yourself, I had a paid internship when I was 17
>>
>>54754854
enjoy getting blacklisted
>>
>>54754860
>le cuck maymay
kys tbqhwufa*mily ;^)
>>
>>54754875
>using the smiley with a carat nose
>saying "maymay"
kill yourself twice
>>
>>54754854
> Mention not expecting a salary during the internship.
The fuck is this? Working for free?
>>
>>54755497
Yep, it's an employers market.
>>
File: 1462847033763.png (54 KB, 454x439) Image search: [Google]
1462847033763.png
54 KB, 454x439
>>54755715
Makes sure you mention that you'll give morning bjs to all senior staff as well, opiw. After all, its an employers market ;^)
>>
>>54754870
>le blacklist meme

Do people still believe this? There's no fucking master list run by Jews scheming to keep the white man out of IT. Maybe if you get caught jerking off in the waiting room then that particular recruiter will avoid calling you again, but that's about it.
>>
>>54754854
This guy knows what's up. I'm only 19 and I'm working at a ~70 person consulting firm, where I'm literally the only person without a degree (even our receptionist has a bachelors). I wasn't paid for my initial internship but I worked my ass off and when I mentioned that I was interested in a summer position to my boss, he went to the CEO, vouched for me and got me a well paying position within a week.

Of course most people on /g/ are to concerned with working for a huge silicon valley corporation that only uses open source software to actually get their foot in the door and start networking.
>>
>>54754808
You fell for the meme in a board filled with middle-upper class white Americans who got their internship thanks to daddy's connections.

It is nowhere near that sweet for the average Joe.
>>
>>54755946
>wagecuck at 19

LUL you must be happy with your life
>>
>/g/ - Education
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.