[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here familiar with the lowest level of this chart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1450880123132.png (426 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1450880123132.png
426 KB, 2000x2000
Anybody here familiar with the lowest level of this chart?
>>
This "chart" is a meme.
>>
You've got ten minutes to delete this thread John.
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>54753528
meh nam is jimmeh xD
>>
You can't get to level 00 without a 1 gigabit per second internet connection, a hapto-CAVE, and live less than 2000 km away from a hole trunk node. And that's just for the bare minimum of a 1 environ per hour load rate.

Part of the reason it is so hard to get fast internet in the US is that they don't want you to even get close to accessing it. And for a very good reason.
>>
>>54753502
I can't read shit
>>
>>54754281

so all the good shit at the end of the internet is like exabyte huge and you couldn't even download it anyway, eh?
>>
>>54755753
pretty much this
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.