[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans-Operating Thread General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1458688395181.jpg (1009 KB, 2304x3072) Image search: [Google]
1458688395181.jpg
1009 KB, 2304x3072
Hello /g/entoomen,

I am trans. I am a pre-install trans-operator. I was born into using Microsoft Windows and the NT kernel, but am currently preparing for my transition to the GNU/Linux operating system and the kernel that my feelings truly are deep down, the Linux kernel.

I hope that during my transition you can accommodate me. My pronouns are GNU/He, GNU/Him, and GNU/They.

This thread should act as a general discussion for trans-operators making the transition from one ecosystem to the next.

PASTEBIN: http://pastebin.com/WGPTeM2G

THERE IS NO DISCORD/MUMBLE GROUP. ANY SUCH GROUP IS ACTUALLY FROM REDDIT AND DEDICATED TO FLAME WARS AND SHITPOSTING.
>>
go fuck gnu/yourself
>>
do u guys think she watches anime?
>>
go back to your board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>54749305

Only K-On! and Toradora
>>
>>54749270
Open your belly with a knife and hang yourself with your intestine ASAP
>>
>>54749322
OK, done, what next?
>>
I know what you mean. My uncle is trains. Is a very hard job. Somtimes at work they beat him up. Tell him he is not very good at his job. Stay strong.
>>
>>54749310
Tbh I love toradora
>>
>>54749389
>Toradora
Quality chinese cartoon desu senpai
>>
>>54749330
trains man you dumb pajeet
>>
>>54749389
We all do anon
>>
>I hope that during my transition you can accommodate me.

Well, hope harder because I'm going to keep treating you like the piece of garbage you are.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.