[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Waddup. Recently been getting into macs. Never really used one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Mac Mini1.jpg (22 KB, 600x343) Image search: [Google]
Mac Mini1.jpg
22 KB, 600x343
Waddup. Recently been getting into macs. Never really used one since the old g3 all in ones. But i wanted to get a Mac Mini (2006) to just play around and learn OSX. Should i go for one?
>>
Rob somebody at gun point for their MacBook.
>>
You got a gun?
>>
>>54742656
>play around and learn OSX
what are you nine?
>>
never mind ifi just find a really big stick i can jump out in front of them and say "This is a stickup!" that would work right?
>>
>>54742656
install os x on the computer you've typed this
Unless it doesnt use an i386 compatible intel cpu then build an intel computer, it'll end up cheaper anyways
>>
>>54742719
Just do what my cousin used to do. Spray paint a toy gun and wear a latex glove. Latex glove because spray paint leaves finger prints. Toy gun because it's cheap and no one thinks twice if they find it in the trash. So you can just wear a hoodie and Chuck it all when you're done. the cops won't bother even looking for you and if they find you so what? "We found this fingerprintless gun and a hoodie in the ash. We got you now" like you can just walk away from them. He stuck up several people and a couple of convenience stores that way.
>>
>>54742656
Sure, why not, there isn't much to "learn" but you could probably do something fun with it.

I've always wanted a little G4 Mini to play with, they remind me a bit of lunchbox SPARCstations, except you can actually find software for them.
>>
>>54742870
Pick one up, you can find them for like $50
>>
Yea little minis are like 40 bucks anymore. Well older than 2007.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.