[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMD Polaris got 8 prodcuts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
Confirm on South Korea RRA.

seems 4 / 4 products on each Polaris 11 / Polaris 10.
>>
And none of them even begin to compete with Nvidia...
>>
>>54735291
>Polaris
>Competing with pascal
fuck up and go home nvidiot
>>
>>54735291
why do you idiots always shill nvidia or amd grow the fuck up this is 18+ act like it
>>
>>54735291
There are more market areas besides highest of high end, you know
>>
kernel logs listed some 20 Polaris PCI IDs, seems like Polaris will have a bunch of SKUs ranging from mobile to desktop.
>>
>>54735186
So 470, 470x, 480 and 480x for desktop and mobile?
>>
>>54736012
>67DF:C7

Imagine it is actually 480(non x)
>>
>>54736012
maybe
Pol 11 - 2 on Desktop
Pol 10 - 6 on Desktop+Mobile?

just my guessing.. :/
>>
>>54735291
>People only buy $650-$900 GPU's

No they don't
>>
>>54735291
get a trip so i can filter you

>>54736236
That asperger doesn't understand that people that buy into the $600 pricerange is a very vocal minority
>>
http://videocardz.com/60253/amd-radeon-r9-480-3dmark11-benchmarks

On the other hand...
Well, I won't criticize about the Crossfire-can't beat-1080 thing because I can only afford a Polaris 10 at this point.
The thing is, how is the sales going for Fury? This is definitely a bad news if the sales of Fury series is bad.

http://videocardz.com/60232/amd-radeon-r9-480-based-on-polaris-10
And I'm not sure whether we will have Polaris in between July and August if there is even zero prototype for demo in Computex.
>>
>>54737729
at current non retard resolutions (1080 and 1440) most cards 2-300$ can max a game with reduced shadow detail so anything higher outside of a 120/144hrz need is retarded.

and no, 4k is not an excuse till a single card can max a majority of what comes out without issue and sub 40fps is an issue.
>>
>>54736201
>Pol 11 - 2 on Desktop
>Pol 10 - 6 on Desktop+Mobile?
no, the opposite
Polaris 10 on Desktop
Polaris 11 on Mobile
this naming scheme sucks but you just have to swallow this
>>
File: no corssfire.jpg (895 KB, 3729x3055) Image search: [Google]
no corssfire.jpg
895 KB, 3729x3055
>>54739227
>Crossfire-can't beat-1080
said this yesterday in another thread
crossfire when implemented gets 80-99% and this barely hits 50%

either the drivers are bad and we will see a gain all round or crossfire profiles aren't ready and we will see a boost in that,

either way, should stop posting the one with corssfire as either amd fans are idiots not seeing that its crossfire or nvidia fas are jack asses pretending to be amd fans saying that it isnt crossfire.
>>
>>54739227
>The thing is, how is the sales going for Fury? This is definitely a bad news if the sales of Fury series is bad.
I doubt there were that many made to begin with. Wasn't there a lot of problems with making hbm? They already moved on to hbm2.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.