[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey i bring news about zen I could not get photos or shit so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mblvaszuAn1qbmduso1_500.png (365 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mblvaszuAn1qbmduso1_500.png
365 KB, 500x497
Hey i bring news about zen

I could not get photos or shit so its up to you if you believe this.

The news are that yields are pretty good for the 2 cluster/8 core design, so good that technically they will do the same shit from the phenom x2, so cheap cpu's could just be expensive ones with dissabled cores, but in this case it has to be an entire core cluster so a "defective" or "in demand" 4 core could be just an 8 core with dissabled cores.

And there is another 2 core cluster design that has 3 clusters, that could be the hexacore or tricore cpu

There will be no dual core zen offerings

There are going to be mobile/scaled down versions of zen, like just underclocked and undervolted, optimized for small tasks.

Also Zen is technically the Jaguar CPU in steroids.

Also k12 could be delayed.

And this is not amd related, kinda, but samsung is having problems with the hbm2 yields, but samsung wont supply amd so no prob.

Pic unrelated
>>
>>54730095

Your redaction says this is fake

Pretty chill if real though
>>
>>54730303
I am not american, sorry for my english
>>
>>54730095
>its up to you if you believe this
I do not believe it.

I _want_ AMD to have a huge success with Zen, because everyone benefits from that. But to get hopes up, after the expectations that AMD set with Bulldozer, and failed to achieve? No thanks.

We can wait till it is actually out, and benched. Rumours can go to the bin.
>>
Zen is going to suck, just like every other AMD CPU since the beginning of time.
>>
>>54730754

I wasnt expecting kids in this thread

Guess you were born post-2006 geesh
>>
>>54730854
I wasn't expecting shitposting in this thread.

Wait, of course I was. It's an AMD thread, shit is all you know.
>>
Even if Zen turns out good, AMD will still be fucked because they'll be out of ideas when Intel one ups them.

>>54730754
You must be 18 or older to post on 4chan.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.