[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>search on google for something you want to pirate >go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1453831139772.png (145 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1453831139772.png
145 KB, 800x670
>search on google for something you want to pirate
>go to the end of the page
>"In response to multiple complaints that we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed x results from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaints that caused the removals at LumenDatabase.org: "
>they proceed to post links to the complaints
>which contain the infringing URLs you're looking for

every time
>>
>>54726199

You are the only other person I have ever found who does this too.

Fuck yeah.
>>
File: 1461886052235.jpg (168 KB, 1033x679) Image search: [Google]
1461886052235.jpg
168 KB, 1033x679
>>54726199
>>54726253
>>
File: disgusted neckbearded frog.jpg (10 KB, 234x250) Image search: [Google]
disgusted neckbearded frog.jpg
10 KB, 234x250
>>54726199
>>54726253

>being digital niggers
>>
>>54726199
Everyone knows about this.
>>
>pirating
>>
The list always contains:
-completely unrelated links
-stuff that shouldn't have even been flagged
-your link, which has also been removed from the file host
It's the worst way to pirate
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.