[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dream is to have a drum set but livin in an apartment makes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2-roland-v-drums.jpg (58 KB, 700x510) Image search: [Google]
2-roland-v-drums.jpg
58 KB, 700x510
My dream is to have a drum set but livin in an apartment makes that tricky

Id love a kit like pic related but that shit cost gwap

Would it make sense to try and frankenstine a kit, starting with lets say the cheaper TD-1 and then buying some PD-85's for that mesh and eventually upgrading to a better module?

Or shud i just save up?
>>
>>54724173
Stop living in an apartment. If you have a decent job, get a mortgage. Then worry about drumset. As it stands, you'll disrupt your neighbours, and be kicked out
>>
>>54724207
The sound of sticks hitting pads is nowhere near loud enough to get me kicked out, i can just have music playing the bacground to drown it out
>dont buy a drum set, get a mortgage
Anyone else wanna try and give me even worse advice?
>>
Get an actual drum kit and some mute pads.
>>
>>54724382
>if i make noise, i'll just make more noise to drown it out, that'll work
i can see musicians, and i use that very loosely, aren't the brightest bulbs.
>>
I have the td-1kv and it's pretty decent for the price. I'm not a drummer though so I'm not that picky. But I'd get the td-1kv instead of the td-1k if I were you, because of the mesh snare. It's an entry kit though nonetheless. Not sure how upgradeable it is.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.