[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I know if a thinkpad is BIOS locked?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: think.jpg (423 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
think.jpg
423 KB, 1280x960
How do I know if a thinkpad is BIOS locked?
>>
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+too+tell+if+computer+is+bios+locked
>>
>>54723447
Give it back, Tyrone
>>
>>54723488
>http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+too+tell+if+computer+is+bios+locked
that just redirects me to a google search
>>
>>54723539
Yeah
>>
>>54723447
If you can change BIOS settings and save them without entering a password, the BIOS is not locked. What else could you expect?
>>
>>54723539

lmgtfy just stands for let me google that for you asshole.

The asshole is implied.
>>
>>54723539
lmfao

1st: Fucking Google it
2nd: Read the sticky
3rd: >>>/sqt/
4th: Fucking GOOGLE it
>>
you ask the seller?
>>
>>54723447
Pic related is not thinkpad. Also >>54723496 this
>>
File: bait.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>54723539
>that just redirects me to a google search
>>
>>54723755
It says thinkpad right there, you dumb fuck!
>>
>>54723539
>>54724107
you new to this, are you?
>>
>>54723539
fucking
what
>>
>>54723670
no it isn't, not everyone is rude.

stop being angry and insulting people.
>>
>>54726179
Kill yourself
>>
>>54726790
be peaceful, anger is killing you.
>>
>>54726816
I use 4chan to express all of my negative energy. I'm extremely peaceful and unjudging in real life.
>>
>>54726828
that's what you think.

and even if this were the case, you'd probably be insulting someone more troubled than you.
let the troubled people insult and berate. you can still upset them with composure. that's my entertainment. I was somebody's entertainment one day in the past, and I learnt more being the angry toy of someone than by berating at other people; by berating you only learn you want something else, if you do.

I say 'kill yourself you trash' to everything I disagree with, but I don't post that to people.
you can still insult them when they deserve; stubbornly/arrogantly stupid people deserve it, but else, not worth it.

hell, why did I have to write a sermon at the littlest of incentives, that's something I hate that my father does.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.