[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Samsung Galaxy S3 dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 14641160163101399058140.jpg (1 MB, 3072x4096) Image search: [Google]
14641160163101399058140.jpg
1 MB, 3072x4096
My phone screwed itself up several months ago already. At some point the home button didn't work anymore, it became slower and slower, the battery almost blew itself up and it went on like that.

Now there was a problem that my phone went off at like 10% with a cool tearing effect on the display. It teared so much that it lost the mobile connection, stopped working and went off for fucks sake. But I was too lazy to actually do anything about that. Now it's stuck in the bootloop, it boots until the Samsung logo and doesn't go further.

I need my fucking data out of that little shit, at least some backup from WhatsApp or something.
Anything I can do? I can't access it through the normal way and as I said, my home button is fucked too. I wouldn't have a problem with repairing the button though.
>>
Should of brought an S2.
>>
>>54723426
Too old doe
>>
>>54723426
Can you type that in english?

>should
(used to express condition):
Were he to arrive, I should be pleased.
>of
(used to indicate derivation, origin, or source):
a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
>brought
to carry, convey, conduct, or cause (someone or something) to come with, to, or toward the speaker:
>>
>>54723426
an s2

http://www.grammar.com/a-vs-an-when-to-use/
>>
bump

I need help pls I beg u.
>>
Try getting into the recovery and try to connect your phone and see if the system sees it as a mass storage device?
>>
>>54723834
PC couldnt download the drivers for it and you have to unlock it through the phone, which I can't.
I just opened it with a screwdriver and trying to repair Homepage button, so I can access recovery mode. I just hope that my data didn't vanish.
>>
>>54723426
>should of
Aren't we fucking past this as a species yet?
>>
>>54724038
try soaking the button with rubbing alcohol and blow it out with compressed air.

Do the same thing to the power button, it might be sticking and preventing the phone from booting.
>>
>>54723300
Buy a cheap s3 of the exact same model and change the components, so that you can acces the recovery mode.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.