[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
11 HOURS IN: Live Reading of Terms of Services
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: ghjhg.jpg (352 KB, 1140x630) Image search: [Google]
ghjhg.jpg
352 KB, 1140x630
The Norwegian Consumer Council is live-reading the while TOS of popular mobile apps.

http://www.forbrukerradet.no/vilkar-og-personvern-minutt-for-minutt/
>>
>>54722901
the whole*
>>
>>54722909
the hole*
>>
What for?
>>
>>54722901
what a cringe lord
>>
>>54723009
To show how long it takes to read the shit?
>>
>>54723009
to demonstrate how ridiculously long they are
>>
>>54723045
how about I show you how long my dick is
>>
>>54723060
Be my guest
>>
Why do you think that 12 year old would care?
>Next up, EULA..
>>
It would be a lot quicker if they had a native English speaker reading it. If they're doing it in English anyway, they may as well.
>>
>>54722901
Is this a filibuster?
>>
>>54723137
The terms and conditions are often in english no matter where you are, so its an accurate representation of how long it would take..
>>
>>54723152
Holy shit, I have bever thought about reading ToS's and EULAs to filibuster
>>
>>54723168
Don't they have to be relevant to what you're filibustering?
>>
>>54723009
Access to general information is the first step of participation
>>
>>54723287

No. US politicians have read phone books, the bible, and children's books. When a person is filibustering, everyone leaves anyway.
>>
>>54723541
Wow haha that's rediculous
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.