[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it. He's a try-hard. He calls himself Dr. Stallman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 800x600
Face it. He's a try-hard. He calls himself Dr. Stallman despite only having honorary degrees. That would be like Kanye West calling himself Dr Kanye West. But he doesn't because even he knows that's pretentious.

If Kanye West is less pretentious than you, you're doing something wrong.

Stallman is a gargantuan faggot who calls himself a 'doctor' without having gained a PhD, destroys any credibility he has by acting like an ass "I'm not glad he's dead but I'm glad he's gone" and his only real claim to fame is contributing to the creation of Linux.

Without Linus and Linux the GPL and FSF would have faded into obscurity. They only reason anyone pays them any heed now is because of the (negligible) help it gave Linus back in the early days of Linux.

If anything the FSF should rename itself Linux/FSF, simply because the Linux project and Linus are the only reason anyone would pay them any attention now.

Stallman's work is just a footnote in the history of Linus's achievements. He should be grateful for that, otherwise he would be nothing.

Demanding people call Linux GNU/Linux is audacious.

>wrote emacs
Contributed to guy steele's TECO macros, later cloned gosmacs, the actual first emacs for UNIX. If stallman wrote emacs, apple is the sole creator of webkit.
>wrote gcc and gdb
He wrote the C compiler initially, but the vast majority of development for other compilers and the C compiler has came from non-stallman sources.

And he hasn't programmed in years. Stallman is washed up, and his justifications for copyleft are horribly invalid nonsense that would make more sense if they were actual thinly veiled communism instead of selfish ramblings and a desire for a world that catered to his specific social class.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmxsNBCFwxs
>>
Who gives a fuck
Go do something that makes you happy instead of whining on /g/
>>
>>54718377
>Linus's

It's " Linus' ", Rakeesh.
>>
Americans need to get out of the lie that there's such a thing as thinly veiled communism
>>
>>54718377
I assume you are using an apple computer and is still angry about Stallman urinated on Jobs grave?
>>
>>54718377
GNU/Linux is the best OS there is.

Reminder that Linux could be at the same manchild-basement project as memple OS right now unless Stallman hadn't blessed the kernel.

GNU will prevail and GNU/Linux is the pathway
>>
>>54718377
>iFaggot trying this hard
hahahaaha Go eat shit with your hand, semen licker
>>
Would you stop spamming this pasta?
>>
File: based terry.jpg (244 KB, 900x764) Image search: [Google]
based terry.jpg
244 KB, 900x764
TERRY DOWN THAT STICKY!!!!
>>
>>54718894
lmao come back when you can actually Shitpost with that garbage he calls ""OS"" hahaha
>>
Does anyone honestly care about some fat, self Important commiefuck?

Everything he's ever done pales compared to Linus anyway.
>>
>>54719082
He created the GNU project and Linux is made available for public because of him

Thanks to Stallman I am able to use GNU/Linux
>>
Death to stallman as /g/ sticky.

Guy is irrelevenat commy copyleftist
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.