[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I stepped on my old S5 like a tard spiderwebbing the screen.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 20150513_083130.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20150513_083130.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
I stepped on my old S5 like a tard spiderwebbing the screen.

Should I...
>pay 100-150 to repair it, or
>wait until July when my contract is up and get a new phone

A new S5 would cost the same as the repair, whereabouts. Any reason to upgrade to the s6 or s7? The lack of battery accessibility bothers me a little.

Pic unrelated.
>>
You broke the screen? Either you double stomped on it like Finn Balor, or you weigh 300 pounds
>>
You should fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>54716748
The Droid Turbo 2 would be a safer bet for you lardass
>>
>>54716761
I'm assuming that's what happened, didn't see it til later. LCD and touch are fine but the glass is cracked.
>>
>>54716748
United states?

If not, invest in a superior chinkphone. By superior I mean a brand that won't break when you step on it.

https://youtu.be/ZCFQm4XHOLU
>>
>>54716781
Free as fuck, mang.
>>
>>54716748
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S5-Screen-Replacement-Front-Lens-Glass-Kit-Gray-Uv-Glue-Tools-/131567620973?hash=item1ea20a936d:g:4AgAAOSwxp9W6ukw
you can do it man, you'll never know how easy phone screen repair is until you try it yourself. I have repaired a oneplus one screen and an iphone 5C, first one in less than 3 hours and the iphone in less than 45 minutes. no prior electronics experience, just ebay kits with tools included. find a detailed youtube video and get to know the world of electronics.
>>
>>54716748
Try caling your carrier if you can upgrade early
Especially if you've been a long time costumer and haven't asked for a favor before
>>
>>54716748
You can pay $130 to get a refurbished one rather than replace them. They're on ebay/amazon etc.

I got a used S5 for $135 yesterday.
>>
>>54716937
Giving this a try before anything else. >>54719481
>verizon
Hahaha fuck me.
>>54719514
That'd require a new line and new bill as per fuhrer verizon's orders.
>>
If it's still usable, buy a glass screen protector, put that over the shattered glass, and hold out for a new phone.

If not, well, the world is your oyster senpai.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.