[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: tim-cook.jpg (97 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
tim-cook.jpg
97 KB, 950x534
What went wrong?
>>
>>54704900
Pajeets
>>
>>54704920

Memes aside though, what went wrong?
>>
>>54704900
Faggot CEO without vision
>>
I bet Apfel is gonna make stupid gimmick shit features just like MS
>>
File: 1374746198919.jpg (90 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1374746198919.jpg
90 KB, 600x480
Piece of shit software, overpriced piece of shit hardware
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (90 KB, 1001x588) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
90 KB, 1001x588
They got too far up their own ass
>>
Tim Cuck
>>
Their software has gotten worse as competitors have gotten better. Macs have always been overpriced for the hardware. It's why clones were so popular and why Apple put a stop to them.

The one thing Macs had that Windows did not was software that was normie-retard friendly. In the past decade Windows has gotten easier to use and most software has too. Hell most people barely even use any software on their computers anymore, if they even use their computer at all. They just do everything through a web browser.

Without good software, there's no reason to buy Apple computers. But Apple is getting out of the PC business at the right time and tards still buy their phones.
>>
>>54705201
Literally the first part
>>
File: 1432946494797.jpg (110 KB, 800x488) Image search: [Google]
1432946494797.jpg
110 KB, 800x488
>>54704989
>>
>>54704900

everything
>>
>>54704989
As I said, this guy is not a leader, he has no vision. He was literally the logistics guy. Like mommy's boy who knew how much flour she needed each month to bake cookies. This type of CEO doesn't build empires, like Jobs did. You need to be a dick to keep your company mean and lean. He's too much of a softie gramps to know how to lead such a giant company. You need to be exceptional, he's not.
>>
>>54704900
I swear it all went down the shitter with iOS 7. The OS is hideous, flat, and lifeless. Each icon looks like a 12 year old experimented with shapes and the fill bucket in MS paint. It's always unstable on older hardware. iOS 9 really sealed Apple's fate.

How iOS has worked before iOS 9:
>Apple releases new iOS update
>hackers release a jailbreak
>Apple tears apart tool and fixes vulnerabilities used to jailbreak
>meanwhile, the jailbreak community innovates and allows users to get the most out of their devices
>this is a win for both Apple and the jailbreak community because security is improved while users enjoy their devices

How iOS 9 is killing Apple:
>Apple engineers move root and start using kernel patch protection
>hackers can't get root access and get discouraged and quit
>iOS is now less secure because less vulnerabilities are being released
>unhappy customers switch to Android

Many iOS devs (including myself) have started selling our findings to zerodium because of the massively ungrateful cunts on /r/jailbreak. If jailbreaking dies, Apple dies. It's time to say our goodbyes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.