[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does technology make you feel dead inside? How do you cope with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: well_that_s_life_i_guess.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
well_that_s_life_i_guess.gif
365 KB, 500x275
Does technology make you feel dead inside? How do you cope with that?

Remember when you were thinking about making it big, creating that new popular """app""", or a new meme social network that would bring you fame, girls and millions, or stumbling upon a new big scientific discovery?

What happened?
>>
I literally never wanted any of those things
>>
>>54704640
>Remember when you were thinking about making it big, creating that new popular """app""", or a new meme social network that would bring you fame, girls and millions, or stumbling upon a new big scientific discovery?
No. I don't suffer from delusions of grandeur.
>>
girls became whores not worth pursuing
>>
I'm still hopeful
>>
>>54704679
How does it feel being average?
>>
>>54704773
Don't be fooled. The dudes response is like the kid who wishes for world peace on Christmas to prove he's good so Santa will bring him lots of toys. Don't be fooled by the normie and their lies. These guys suffer from the biggest versions of grandeur and delusion regardless of what they say to others and even themselves.
>>
>>54704773
>average
Underdefined and arbitrary label
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.