[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help and have absolutely no idea what to do now and thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: blacklab.png (12 KB, 597x160) Image search: [Google]
blacklab.png
12 KB, 597x160
I need help and have absolutely no idea what to do now and thought you guys could help.
So I went to archive.moe and downloaded the /fit/ archive then I extracted the two .tar things with 7zip.
what do I do with these two files? I need some organization to go with the images.
First time to /g/, please help me look at the old days of /fit/
>>
>>54701561
i have no fucking clue dude
>>
>>54701561
> hiding known fileextensions
just kill yourself please
>>
>>54701676
>> hiding known fileextensions
I'm sorry, I don't know what that means dude
>>
>>54701676
All I know how to do is lift weights, sorry I'm not a fuckin nerd.
>>
>>54701729
This is funny because fit was no help when I asked them some stuff.
Anyway excel shoild be able to open xml
>>
>>54701561
>what do I do with these two files?
Delete them.

-posted on my way home from the gym

I'm fit, and good with tech. U jelly, OP?
>>
>>54701729
I considered giving you a wget script to mirror the archive so you have an offline version. But you are a faggot.
>>
File: 1452825115936.jpg (143 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452825115936.jpg
143 KB, 480x360
>>54702314
Well I'm sorry you feel that way.
Instead of helping me you tell me to kill myself and then you wont even explain what I did to make you hate me.
All the information you could ever need to gains are all over fit. You have the sticky, routine threads, cutting threads, you name it. Over here I have no idea where to look to find the information I'm looking for.
First time on a different board...Never leaving my brothers again. Peace
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.