[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plas halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: TL-WR841N.jpg (588 KB, 1280x1103) Image search: [Google]
TL-WR841N.jpg
588 KB, 1280x1103
>Be me
>having a TP-LINK TL-WR841N router
>I forget the user:pass to config web page
>reset it
>put "192.168.0.1" in the browser (that's the default router ip)
>pop up ask me for the user:pass
>I enter correctly
>the reouter's config web page NEVER finishes loading
>NEVER
>except for that, the router works fine
>responds to ping, DHCP server is running and working ok, WiFi is working fine (but with the default SSID and password) and everything else works well
>but the damn internal web server doesn't load the config's web page

I really need to change the router's config; so I need the config's web page to lodad.
PLS HALP ;_;
>>
>>54693517
Reset it.
>>
Install Gentoo
>>
install gargoyle
>>
>>54693548
Don't listen to this fool, OP. You should install Gentoo(tm) to put an end to your software foes.
>>
Next time, buy a non-shit brand like Asus or Linksys/Cisco.
You could also try clearing the NVRAM with a 30/30/30 reset. You hold down the reset button for 30 secs, then release for 30 more, then hold for 30.
>>
>>54693661
>non-shit
>Asus, Cisco
>not Juniper
Fuck off, amateur.
>>
File: c1.png (81 KB, 1196x776) Image search: [Google]
c1.png
81 KB, 1196x776
>>54693523
I have already done hundreds of times

>>54693548
I was going to install dd-wrt, the first step was doing a hard reset.
After that the config's web page never loaded again. So, I'm not able to install anything, because I can't access to the "upgrade firmware menu".

Look, the damn config page never load.
>>
Works on my machine. Windows 10/Chrome
>>
>>54693695
>not ubiquiti
Pleb.
>>
>>54693517
have you considered trying to use another browser?
>>
i only support openWRT, OP. try installing free software on your router today!
https://openwrt.org/
>>
>>54693755
It's the same with any broser on any OS.

The device works properly in all respects, the only problem is that config's webpage doesn't load.
>>
>>54693779
How am I supposed to do that if I can't access to the config's page?

>also, dd-wrt is free as well
>>
File: hope.jpg (22 KB, 500x401) Image search: [Google]
hope.jpg
22 KB, 500x401
Anyone?
>>
>>54694118

Yes, reset it with the button on the back.
>>
>>54693710

pretty sure you can install custom firmware through telnet
>>
>>54693710
Disable your blocking software on 192.168.0.1
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.