[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOW look at the tough life of a TALENT ENGINEER WTFFFF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: FullSizeRender 2.jpg (218 KB, 1242x833) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender 2.jpg
218 KB, 1242x833
WOW look at the tough life of a TALENT ENGINEER WTFFFF
>>
>>54690444
The job title is trash but I agree, every job is shit in it's own way.
>>
>5 d
>not on her front page

Fuck off, retard.
>>
That's the whitest name I've ever seen but I can't tell what kind of non-white she is.

Also recruiters are glorified boxes literally a computer can do their job.
>>
>calling a recruiter a talent engineer
My sides. That's worse than sanitation engineer.
>>
>>54690444
Poor nigress, she is WORKING HER ASS OFF, and no time for the family either, (coz the little(imagine working 40 hours/week) time she has she spends at the clubs downtown )
>>
I want to cum on her chubby cheeks.
>>
>>54690444
What does a Chevrolet Trailblazer have to do with anything?
>>
>>54690578
I want to cum on your cum on her chubby cheeks
>>
>>54690524
We was engineers and sheeit.
>>
>shitty punctuation and grammar

These are the people in HR?
>>
>>54690649
Cuck
>>
>>54690444
what's a thought leader
>>
>>54690444
why is this picture so big
why is the font size so big
why are you taking pictures of text
>>
>>54690444
Recruiters have only one job.
Exclude all candidates until you have one who can be offered to your client with sufficient plausable deniability.
In other words, look for any reason to refuse a candidate an interview with the client until you find one you think the client won't suspect.
This is because the recruiter doesn't really have any idea what the client actually wants or any way of determining if the candidate fits the role.
>>
>>54692402
Why are you so retarded?
>>
>>54690524
>sanitation engineer

Shit recruiter?
>>
>>54690444

So sifting through a pile of documents to match keywords with job postings is what millenials consider hard work?

Jesus, I can see why you want to deport Mexicans back to Meheeco.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.