[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I type something on my computer and keep it completely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463600246011.jpg (59 KB, 453x439) Image search: [Google]
1463600246011.jpg
59 KB, 453x439
How do I type something on my computer and keep it completely private? The cloud is completely out of the question, right?
>>
Kill any internet connection, uninstall wireless drivers.
>>
Don't..upload it?

The fuck op?
>>
>>54687259
Just while I'm writing it?
>>
>>54687153
- Ensure that no proprietary software is running on your computer at the time of writing
- Review the source code of all software running on your computer at the time of writing and verify that the running programs have been built from that source code without unknown modifications.
- Disconnect your computer from the internet
- Encrypt the text you have typed with your gpg key
>>
>>54687153
Something like TrueCrypt
>>
>>54687259
>>54687276
>>54687406
>>54687408
Why are you responding to this tech illiterate retard

>>54687153
>>>/sqt/

Christ this board is fucked
>>
>>54687502
I have to start somewhere.
>>
>>54687510
The fact that you referred to whatever it is you're doing as "typing something" makes me seriously question your age?
Type where? In a text file? Irc channel? Google search? You little gay minecraft skype chat of 9-year-olds? Where exactly are you ''''''typing''''''
>>
>>54687556
that's the point
It's none of your business.
>>
>>54687607
Well then I can't answer your question properly.
Kindly fuck off, edgelord.
>>
>>54687639
yes sir
>>
Boot to a live CD on a computer with no writable media or network access (TempleOS has no network support anyway.) Destroy the computer after use.

This should be acceptable when you are brainstorming for your next assassination job. But it will be pretty bad if you need to read your data at a later time. See >>54687639
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.