[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to win at this magnificent piece of technology /g/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 20160520_104041.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20160520_104041.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
How to win at this magnificent piece of technology /g/?
>>
>>54651907
very carefully
>>
>>54651907
Break the glass jarmal
>>
>>54651907
you have to be the key keeper
>>
>>54651907
You can't, it's programmed to you miss even if you press the button with a perfect timing.
Sometimes, and I insist on this word, it let's you win some shitty reward to make you think you can win better.
>>
>>54651907
Buy it.
>>
>>54651907
Install Gentoo
>>
>>54651948
You fucked it up it's the gate keeper and the key master
>>
It's rigged, you can't win
>>
>>54651907
You don't.

That's the point.
>>
>>54651907
A random number generator decides if the cutter gets enough strenghts to cut the strings which hangs the items

This if you manage to line up the cutting arm right
>>
I played and lost btw
Bye bye dollar
>>
There was a documentary about a guy who made a living beating arcade machines like this.

he claimed to be making $2,000 a week reselling prizes on ebay.
he claimed to win on average 4-5 ps4s/xboxs a month.

one thing i learned is there are guides all over the internet that show you how to beat the games or how to tell if they are too rigged.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.